3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
there is an unoffical android port of V1.7
Yes, there are often unofficial Ports, i would say, use the search for this thread and look for Android, but it seems the quick search (this thread only) has disappeared...

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Yes, there are often unofficial Ports, i would say, use the search for this thread and look for Android, but it seems the quick search (this thread only) has disappeared...
That option is still there. Click [ Q Search...]. Click right side of "Everywhere". Choose "This Thread". And do not use Enter on keyboard but click that red Search button!

Last edited:
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That option is still there. Click [ Q Search...]. Click right side of "Everywhere". Choose "This Thread". And do not use Enter but click Search button!
Thank you! IDK how i could miss that Box xD *Thumbs Up*

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
God, I love this game. Its freaking great and this last update was great as well. The Chloe ending was perfect!

bHook

Oct 16, 2018
LBH 1.8 MAC Version:

Please do not copy this link in the OT.

EDIT: Links on OT were updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
so the moral of the story is.... you can only get a chick pregnant if you're totally faithful and never cheat.
Nice game, but it's annoying that so many devs only put pregnancy as a prologue.

Reactions: Skeltom

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
so the moral of the story is.... you can only get a chick pregnant if you're totally faithful and never cheat.
Nice game, but it's annoying that so many devs only put pregnancy as a prologue.
Depends on the game. The last 2 by this has pregnancy as a prologue, both of which are dependant on certain requirements. In stranded with benefits part 2 there are some pregnancy scenes with one of the women from part one.

L

LepCats

damn i guess Cloe's sister tricked me :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
This feels like its going the same way as Acting Lessons with its 180 turn-around endings :confused:

Why do the games with the most tempting choices have to punish you so severely for playing the field :LOL: Why can't I have my cake AND eat it?! :rolleyes:

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
did my thingy...
Lancaster Boarding House v1.8 Skunked (650MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: - -
MAC: - -

thanks i need this. hahahaha nice compress , really small than the original size. you're a GOD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
sooooo game is 4 me a mixed bag i guess, it started kind of silly but then again there was this joke aspect to it, which i think was the strongest point so i was automatically on board. then after some updates games started to piss me rl the fuck of with this fake forcing u to do stuff even if u dont want to and i hate it in every game. Chloe path is fine, ups and down kind of thing, it could definitely use some polish oh and the ending is kind of fine but then again what was the whole point of it all? game looks good, as a whole feels alright i guess but then again i feel like a writer has lost his footing at some point i dont know. 6\10

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Definitely not getting the Chloe faithful route! I'll just have to look at the CGs and screenshots on here
amen to that

i notice that the developer favorite sex position is stand and carry. hahahaha
its hot

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spot on analysis

Unskippable 2 frame "animations" like back in 2005 :poop:
Most annoying

My next play thru Im gonna F*ck everything.
As it should be

Damn that chloey !!! I was ecstatic when things started to heat up with Lisa back in the room and she interrupted it. Also disappointed that no Lisa in this update, 1 month's wait for nothing, here starts another month's wait.

I don't like that Chloe is forced upon the player. For one I don't like her that much. And more importantly if the player wants to go with some other girl, there's no way that he won't be a cheater, cheating on Chloe after committing to her.

Reactions: AWolfe

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so i take it the Chloe ending is all done as in no more for her her story is complete?
but i want to see more of those two and how they live man this sucks

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes