3.90 star(s) 131 Votes
U

User_10739

Not to sound ungrateful but is this really squashed? 2.37GB? I have the crunched 1.7 version which is unpacked on my PC sitting at is 546MB. How is 1.8 four times bigger than 1.7?

Edit: New version posted 1 minute after this message at 650MB. Thanks @Pepé Le Pew
The original zip was 4.0 GB so yes it was roughly half the size. It takes my PC longer than Boss & Pepe to compress videos so mine was just compressed images & audio. My final compression is the same size as Pepe's but took 3 hours longer...

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually the scenes don't require clicking at all as it has no effect on them. If I'm reading the script correctly, there's a bunch of unskippable pauses, which I'm assuming are designed to simulate some kind of animation but it doesn't work as intended. For me at least all I get is 1 of the 2 animation 'frames'.
In case anyone's interested, you can replace %INSTALLDIR%\game\script.rpy with the one attached to this post to make all scenes skippable, including the intro.
Also kinda 'fixed' the animations, but some may have weird timings.

Not true actually. You need to

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Actually the scenes don't require clicking at all as it has no effect on them. If I'm reading the script correctly, there's a bunch of unskippable pauses, which I'm assuming are designed to simulate some kind of animation but it doesn't work as intended. For me at least all I get is 1 of the 2 animation 'frames'.
In case anyone's interested, you can replace %INSTALLDIR%\game\script.rpy with the one attached to this post to make all scenes skippable, including the intro.
Also kinda 'fixed' the animations, but some may have weird timings.

Not true actually. You need to

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I thought that this was the last update. Didn't he said in a post that 1.8 would be the last update? I didn't play 1.8 yet so I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
no..it just offers a "Chloe" ending..or..you can avoid that and go forward(next updates..HAHA)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Uhhmm - downloaded the skunked version for Mac and can't see to load any previous saves (even though they all appear in the load menu). It just goes to the main menu screen after clicking...tried starting a new game and restarting but still no joy on older saves...

Update - for those interested, the skunked Mac version had the issue, but dl'd the PC version, did the Ren'Py conversion with the SDK and it works fine. Maybe the skunked Mac v wasn't 1.8? Or was just a DL issue...

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Actually a slight correction, the conditions are even more lax.
If you're playing an older save that might be it, as I can only tell what's in the current version. Maybe some variables have changed between versions.

Oh and the manly/nice/jerk stats don't play any role in this particular ending, though I believe the author did actually state this in advance.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
This has been one of my favorite games since I found this site. It has realistic women body sizes. The story is great and so much fun to play . Its a game that I enjoy going back to play again. The only thing I ever found that I didn't like was when he took her virginity so rough up against that tree. I wanted to beat him until there was nothing left.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This has been one of my favorite games since I found this site. It has realistic women body sizes. The story is great and so much fun to play . Its a game that I enjoy going back to play again. The only thing I ever found that I didn't like was when he took her virginity so rough up against that tree. I wanted to beat him until there was nothing left.
both are what..19-20..and a stunning beauty has fallen for him and wants him to be IT...so i chalk it up to "oh geez oh geez" and not roughness..more .."overly excited"..HAHAAA

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
both are what..19-20..and a stunning beauty has fallen for him and wants him to be IT...so i chalk it up to "oh geez oh geez" and not roughness..more .."overly excited"..HAHAAA
Yes but can you imagine what that rough tree bark would have done to her delicate skin. She would of had scars for life.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Love this game and the renders are amazing. That said have 2 still frames going back and forth and calling it animations is preeeeeety lame.

Reactions: yandex

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
where i can buy full version is it available now?
Check OP (=First Post of Thread) for Patreon link if you want support Game Developer. But since you're now in Pira... er... Freeloaders' Zone there's also links for free download of LBH. But consider supporting... And, no, it's not Complete or Full Version yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: yandex
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes