3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I don't like that Chloe is forced upon the player. For one I don't like her that much. And more importantly if the player wants to go with some other girl, there's no way that he won't be a cheater, cheating on Chloe after committing to her.
inr i like Chloe but it seems that LCB is all about her n her only n im sad this is her last update/story her ending racing at the beach such a cliffhanger

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
so i take it the Chloe ending is all done as in no more for her her story is complete?
but i want to see more of those two and how they live man this sucks
In a sense yes, however that is because in the devs mind it had to be that way. Finish Chloe to make way for others. See Anna's ultimatum for one. This means you have made your choice. The same as with Abigail, Rose or Lisa who will get the other endings.

Reactions: szczena611

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
inr i like Chloe but it seems that LCB is all about her n her only n im sad this is her last update/story her ending racing at the beach such a cliffhanger
That means you didn't get the true ending. There was another scene if you had been faithful to Chloe.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
That means you didn't get the true ending. There was another scene if you had been faithful to Chloe.
but he also did say that is the main ending either way sad that shes all finished up n now their living out their lives im a bit confused did they really just stop going back to the house after one month and just started living?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
In a sense yes, however that is because in the devs mind it had to be that way. Finish Chloe to make way for others. See Anna's ultimatum for one. This means you have made your choice. The same as with Abigail, Rose or Lisa who will get the other endings.
seeing in one of my Saves i went with Anna {having Chloe still the main} but Anna said to give her your thought us them on Mon but in this update Mon came and you didnt get to tell Anna what you wanted i know it gave you the option to stay im guessing if you stayed even though it says To Be Continue....does that mean you will be able to tell Anna your choice?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i finally got the true Chole ending and fuck shes Preg?@!>?! are they married by that true ending or what its been a month when they went to her grandmas house n sold it then it said a few months later now its 7 months later so i take it their husband n wife by now right?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
could anyone of u gentlemen share the save for the 'true genteman' route(chloe only) please? :geek:
right before the mountain trip would be nice...please and thank you :)

Edger

May 30, 2017
I know this can be an idiot kind of question but is the creator of this game considering a harem route or at least a polygamy route with any of the female leads? I am really hoping for a Anna mistress route but that is a real longshot considering what she said during her last serious scene with the lead.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I know this can be an idiot kind of question but is the creator of this game considering a harem route or at least a polygamy route with any of the female leads? I am really hoping for a Anna mistress route but that is a real longshot considering what she said during her last serious scene with the lead.
There should be a menage-a-trois route with Chloe and Rose. At least as per developer's statements.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are 2 threesome scenes but there isn't going to be a harem route. If you cheat on any of the girls then chances are they will fuck behind the MC's back, that's kinda how he usually does things.

You pick a girl and either stick with her or lose them in the end.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I had sex with every girl you could have sex with. Even the girl at the bar that Eve wanted to pick up and then chose Chole at the end. Didn't do her sister though. So I guess everyone but one. LOL

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Boy that would be a dick move, considering we don't really have a choice with Chloe.
How is it a dick move?

If you cheat on her then you don't want to be with her. She gives you the option in her ending in this update to go with her or split up.

His games aren't MC takes all, you make your choices and they have consequences. Sleep around and you lose the girl, same thing happened in MGA that he developed.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes