3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, probably skipping this update too and wait until the other endings get released. Get my save's ending, then try for Chloe and the others.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I hope his next project is coming soon. This one is not my favourite. His games are much better with female MC.
RPGM or Ren'Py.
Obviously something more like "Zoe's Temptations"
His next project will in most probability be the extra content of My Girlfriend's Amnesia.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Definitely not getting the Chloe faithful route! I'll just have to look at the CGs and screenshots on here
I did a complete Chloe faithful route yesterday, with the use of the skip button it took me 10 minutes, however I already got the ending as having sex with Rose in the library threesome doesn't count against you.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
reading the changelog..i best go in and play a perfect Chloe route while i wait the half hour for update to d/l..LOL..thats a cuppa tea AND a snack d/l time :O

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Lancaster Boarding House [v1.8] [Daniels K] - Original Size: (3.7GB)

Squashed Download - PC (2.37GB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
AGGGGGGHHH..why didnt i wait 15 more minutes...LOL..part one full already d/l'd...my impatience will be the death of me!!!

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I am a little disappointed with update first of all the game of truth and dare was played with out of mc and I was looking forward to it. Secondarily, and this is kind of a spoiler the only women mc can have fun with is the teacher and Chloe. Chloe is good but the teacher is my least favorite, I am not big fan MILFs. However, the ending was good and charming, Chloe is a girl you would like to spend your life with and the money never hurt.

Reactions: yandex and magus448

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Lancaster Boarding House v1.8 Skunked (650MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: - -
MAC: - -

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I am a little disappointed with update first of all the game of truth and dare was played with out of mc and I was looking forward to it. Secondarily, and this is kind of a spoiler the only women mc can have fun with is the teacher and Chloe. Chloe is good but the teacher is my least favorite, I am not big fan MILFs. However, the ending was good and charming, Chloe is a girl you would like to spend your life with and the money never hurt.
as stated in the changelog..Eve is also free-fuck..you cant boink her without ruining the routes..she and teacher are there for your free-willy experiences :p

ghaster69

Sep 3, 2018
Just wow. I would say this is the best game i ever played. Amazing characters, story and that Chloe ending just beautiful. 11/10

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes