3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sighs this weekend so many good updates that i have to take a break lol.
I revel in weekends like this, haha :p
Admittedly I think I do need a bit of a break too after last night, Linda sure got me all worked up, she didn't let me get any sleep until late morning :p

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Jeebus... 3.7 Gig. Waiting patiently for a compressed version and many tanks in advance to our faithful compession experts, toiling away for our convenience and fapping pleasures... you all are unsung heros worthy of some kind of icelandic Saga. (Pepes Saga? Applesauce's Saga? Sounds legit...)
I'd suggest a title akin to 'Conquerors of pleb-internet' or 'Slayers of the vicious and throttling ISPs'

Reactions: morpheusahrms

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
v1.8
In this update we get our first ending!
I hope his next project is coming soon. This one is not my favourite. His games are much better with female MC.
RPGM or Ren'Py.
Obviously something more like "Zoe's Temptations"

Reactions: wacek

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
I wait for compressed too, thanks dev for great adventure :)
Jeebus... 3.7 Gig. Waiting patiently for a compressed version and many tanks in advance to our faithful compession experts, toiling away for our convenience and fapping pleasures... you all are unsung heros worthy of some kind of icelandic Saga. (Pepes Saga? Applesauce's Saga? Sounds legit...)

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
So what's going on with Mega? I can't install ANYTHING now without it saying I've exceeded the free transfer quota. I first downloaded Lancaster 2 months ago and downloaded 4 other games that day and had no issue. Today, I've ONLY tried downloading the Lancaster update and can't even get through that, Any other options if I don't wanna wait 9 hrs for a download?

CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017
So what's going on with Mega? I can't install ANYTHING now without it saying I've exceeded the free transfer quota. I first downloaded Lancaster 2 months ago and downloaded 4 other games that day and had no issue. Today, I've ONLY tried downloading the Lancaster update and can't even get through that, Any other options if I don't wanna wait 9 hrs for a download?
made a torrent for 1.8
Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you have dynamic IP just restart your router and hit resume download.

Reactions: Krull

Alien_Player

Dec 25, 2017
Its about the actual size downloaded per day, not a quantity of files. Its around 1gb per day or smth.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes