3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

nathaniel5

Jul 5, 2017
Yes you go on Patreon and pledge $30 and you can get the update, the other option is to wait until somebody shares it, however complaining about it isn't going to solve anything.

You can always get the Chloe ending. It actually has 2 variations of endings. You can get the super secret ending if you had the threesome with Rose and Chloe.
No one's complaining, dude. Take it easy. All I did was ask. If no one wants to share, that's fine but I don't think I did anything wrong.

Last edited:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
No one's complaining, dude. Take it easy. All I did was ask. If no one wants to share, that's fine but I don't think I did anything wrong.
As you are supposed to request updates in the request section and not clog up the discussions section with requests for the update, yes you actually did do something wrong. This thread is for discussing the content of the game not requesting its updates.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
As you are supposed to request updates in the request section and not clog up the discussions section with requests for the update, yes you actually did do something wrong. This thread is for discussing the content of the game not requesting its updates.
aaaaannndddd Fight !
Had I been contributing 30 bucks I would have sided with you, but sadly as I am a freeloader I gotta side with the other dude.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
aaaaannndddd Fight !
Had I been contributing 30 bucks I would have sided with you, but sadly as I am a freeloader I gotta side with the other dude.
You can ask here:

Reactions: Subyan

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Excellent, now this update really completes this weekend, it's been a great weekend with couple of new games; "Vivid Day", "Alison Fall of the Apple", then "Milfy City", "Alexandra", "Cockwork Industries" updates, and now "LBH" update, yesss, love me some "LBH", time to get it on! :p

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Jeebus... 3.7 Gig. Waiting patiently for a compressed version and many tanks in advance to our faithful compession experts, toiling away for our convenience and fapping pleasures... you all are unsung heros worthy of some kind of icelandic Saga. (Pepes Saga? Applesauce's Saga? Sounds legit...)

Last edited:
Reactions: wrathofthedragon
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes