3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This game is very good, well crafted, lighthearted (so far) and with lots of sex. Can't wait for it to come back and bite the MC in the ass :D

manutdfan

Jun 23, 2017
Strange question, but...
I know many games share the same asset. Is there any other game using Eve's model? I couldn't get enough of her :)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Unlocked

Interesting contest with everyone as a winner, thank you for participating. The lucky winner that guessed the answer is Steele76! He nailed it, the character is Chloe's sister, step sister to be exact but he was right. Also I noticed some said it was Lisa so I decided to add her to the wallpaper as well.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018

Unlocked

Interesting contest with everyone as a winner, thank you for participating. The lucky winner that guessed the answer is Steele76! He nailed it, the character is Chloe's sister, step sister to be exact but he was right. Also I noticed some said it was Lisa so I decided to add her to the wallpaper as well.
Still looks like Hank to me.

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
Oh wow. I remember playing the demo... I almost forgot about this game, which would be a shame.

Well, it looks like I have a lot to catch up on. ^^

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Unlocked

Sister, like in MGA? I'm scared already :eek:

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes