3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Some of you boys say the creepiest things.
What's so creepy about it ? Abigail was already dating Jason so it is true that somebody owns her even before MC met her, As for me , I will wait for the route to steal Abigail from him

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Now i'm worried. I still have flashbacks to the horror that was MGA's gentleman ending.

He can't do it twice ... surely?

Hold me.
At least with Chloe's ending coming out soon, we'll know if we should concentrate on Rose instead.

There.., there...

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Anyone know a torrent for 1.7? the one from OP it's 1.6, checked the last 10 pages didn't found any post:)

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Can anyone share info on DK's usual take on multiple relationships/polyamory/harem? I'm only familiar with MGA thanks to @selectivepaperclip, my PC is too unstable to play even some Ren'Py games (thankfully not including LBH)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Can anyone share info on DK's usual take on multiple relationships/polyamory/harem? I'm only familiar with MGA thanks to @selectivepaperclip, my PC is too unstable to play even some Ren'Py games (thankfully not including LBH)
Usually the MC can have sex with every character. He does throw in some other guys, you can always have a choice on some endings.

Reactions: MR. Stiale

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Usually the MC can have sex with every character. He does throw in some other guys, you can always have a choice on some endings.
Thank you, and sorry that I was unclear. I was actually speculating on probable LBH endings based on DK's previous works. For example: Eve was apparently a bisexual lesbian and may not be truly happy with the MC unless there's another woman involved. If DK truly dislikes polyamorous ending, then Eve's ending will most likely be a 'bad' ending (assuming it's even possible). Similar arguments can be made with some of the other characters (specificaly: Rose and Anna being on the potential polyamorous list based on their interactions so far)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

(Image from coming version)
Try to guess who this character is! Take a wild guess and leave it in the comments, a right guess will win every Patron a 4k Wallpaper post. (A small event while we wait for Chloe's ending)

As for Chloe's ending : Everything is going even better than expect, the next version will be the largest ever. The ending will be composed of a small story of what happens if you choose Chloe but it won't be without its temptations and pleasures. Also there will be enough content available if you chose not to end with Chloe.

Looking forward for the release!

ETA : 15th of this month!

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018

Try to guess who this character is! Take a wild guess and leave it in the comments, a right guess will win every Patron a 4k Wallpaper post. (A small event while we wait for Chloe's ending)

As for Chloe's ending : Everything is going even better than expect, the next version will be the largest ever. The ending will be composed of a small story of what happens if you choose Chloe but it won't be without its temptations and pleasures. Also there will be enough content available if you chose not to end with Chloe.

Purple Rose? Seriously?

Mar 1, 2018

It's probably Eve, same eyes, and identical facial attributes...

Reactions: Otyi

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

The girl from the candy shop ?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
It's obviously Hank.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
imma guess the girl that disappeared after the ritual.since theres a ending in next version,might find out about the whole ritual thing...it's a stretch tho

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes