3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Stop being annoying with this by spamming messages. It is not NTR and no ammount of wishfull thinking will make the mods put a tag on the thread.
Well, how about a new tag/definition? How about "you just got yourself a shit sandwitch. Deal with it". Sound better? Acronym could then be "Yjgyassdwi".

Reactions: Glorious Cat

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Rose isn't with the MC, no NTR, get a grip boys.
Honestly i dont care if it's defined as NTR, NTU, HIV or Yjgyassdwi or whatever. Dont play the game anymore anyway. Lost interrest after that scene as Rose was the only character that i found interresting up 'til then.
DanielsK does nice renderings but i cant say that i like his scripts.
Did u guys try Stranded with benefits? Part 1 was a semi fun romp. Part 2 went Yjgyassdwi lightning fast and i stopped playing that clusterfuck right then.
Just too bad, cause i feel his rendering skills are above par if not better.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
It's not defined as anything. She's a single girl that fucks the bloke she's had a crush on for over a year.
Yep, no argument from me there. The issue i and a lot of others had with the scene was the non optional part of it. You can either join in or you can sit outside like a beta male. Neither option is appealing to me and since the other female characters are a bit meh. I simply stopped playing it.

I had forgotten that i had the game still on notify. Gonna remove it now. Not gonna get any better. DanielsK as usual...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it wrong that i'm starting to feel sorry for pixels for having whining boys like these chasing after them?

I guess it's fine, at least Rose got to fuck one man, she should really come to our side though. It's much safer on this side of the fence.

Imagine if people were actually like that. A girl they happen to to go to school/work/college/uni with that they like gets a boyfriend and they scream NTR. That would be absolute madness.

It is kinda amusing to see them get friendzoned by a Daz model.

I laugh because I find these NTR arguments hilarious, especially when the girl in question isn't in a relationship.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is it wrong that i'm starting to feel sorry for pixels for having whining boys like these chasing after them?

I guess it's fine, at least Rose got to fuck one man, she should really come to our side though. It's much safer on this side of the fence.

Imagine if people were actually like that. A girl they happen to to go to school/work/college/uni with that they like gets a boyfriend and they scream NTR. That would be absolute madness.

It is kinda amusing to see them get friendzoned by a Daz model.

I laugh because I find these NTR arguments hilarious, especially when the girl in question isn't in a relationship.
What I find funny about his comment is the "beta male" crack. So if you don't join in a threesome you're a beta? And it's not like an adult jumping on a long-time crush is cheating on her friend.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Necropede

Sep 13, 2017
While i don't believe rose fucking is considered getting ntr'ed, i kinda feel like we'll soon head there anyways. Just hoping that chloe won't betray as i've a save dedicated to playing as nice as the game allows.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
While i don't believe rose fucking is considered getting ntr'ed, i kinda feel like we'll soon head there anyways. Just hoping that chloe won't betray as i've a save dedicated to playing as nice as the game allows.
It's a DanielsK game. Do the math. There will be NTR, but it will be avoidable.

Necropede

Sep 13, 2017
I didn't know the devs history so it's actually is a surprise for me. Needless to say i won't be surprised if it happens although i hope it won't. Eh, I gotten so far i can atleast see where it's heading before making a decision.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I posted elsewhere once that there is an odd, disturbing misogyny inherent in some of the NTR screamers. The MC can fuck EVERYONE and it's cool! But God forbid if Rose (a girl the MC literally met a few days ago and that the MC either ignored or used as a toy in a threesome depending on the choices) has sex with someone she's had a crush on for years and is happy about it [CLUTCHES PEARLS!]

What a shameful double-standard. Any "ALPHA" would be happy Rose got to have her fun.

Necropede

Sep 13, 2017
Even if you know she is still being used?
Like legit the only problem i've with rose fucking Jason is that it won't end well, and shit will come my way, one way or the other.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
@Robert Johannesson If you played through these updates and decided Rose was the character you were most interested in, and then you were bummed when you realized that an exclusive MC+Rose option wasn't in the cards, I completely understand why you'd want to bail. It just isn't NTR is what I'm saying.

Dude its just a game. I think you had too much gender studies in your university.
Well, I did make this, so I don't think anyone can say I'm taking things too seriously here :)
defcon1.gif :

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
@Meridian And I completely agree. It's just a game. That is why I find the visceral, emotional, pearl-clutching reactions so bizarre, which is why I wonder if some of those reactions are the result of some men having unhealthy attitudes towards women as objects to own. I don't think I needed any university gender studies to speculate about this possibility. Just a brain. And a conscience.

PS my first comment was about the game, so I hope the mods forgive me. If anyone else wants to respond or react to my second comment, please use PMs. It's not my intention to derail the thread.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes