3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The game looked like a regular dating sim and the renders weren't bad. So I downloaded the latest version (v.1.5) and, being a sucker for nerdy, chubby, pure redheads w/o glasses, I almost ignored any other girl and avoided the rest of the cuck shit.

Guess what happened at the end of that release? Yes, she gave away her virginity because of reasons and the MC was not the one popping her cherry. FUCK. MY. LIFE.
Choosing the path of avoiding all the cuck shit, cucked you in the end.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Unlocked

(Image from coming update)
The latest version of LBH is now available to Tier 2 Patrons for both Windows and MAC along with the walkthrough at this link :

Let me know if you encounter any issues with it! More info about the next version coming in the following days.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Well I didn’t play it yet, but it kinda sounds like one house, do you think there will be some unofficial incest patch?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Well I didn’t play it yet, but it kinda sounds like one house, do you think there will be some unofficial incest patch?
No. At least not for now. Play it and you'll see how funny your comment was ;D Incest patch for LBH, wtf?!

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Great game.
Well, hard to choose, yes.
Am I the only one who was hoping to see the girl from the Christmas store again?
Keep up the good work!
When I first see her, i thought ... I want her so bad ... so no, you are not alone, I want her really badly !!!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Unlocked

(Image from coming update)
The latest version of LBH is now available to Tier 2 Patrons for both Windows and MAC along with the walkthrough at this link :

Let me know if you encounter any issues with it! More info about the next version coming in the following days.
Now that is what i am waiting for! Slut teacher >>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Jack_Sparrow_Pirate

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Really ? I though I saw a few ppl comenting on it.

Thats a Bummer ;]

So cheating tag is actualy about MC seducing married/engaged women ?
Yes, the NTR they speak of is a character Rose has sex with another guy but as you and Rose are friends who may have had a threesome with the MC and his girlfriend (her room mate) they are wrongly trying to get the NTR put on the game.

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
Your 2 updates to late. Also don't start the whole NTR shit storm again with Rose, if there is no NTR tag the game doesn't contain NTR. Simple as that
Yeah it is true that i'm late, however i think you really need a new dictionary to read the definition of NTR...cause what happened with rose clearly matches the definition of NTR (if you refused the 3some).And to be perfectly clear i'm not starting anything...i just made my opinion heard and to put a tag or not is entirely up to the OP and/or the Mods...

Reactions: cib64 and pappypop

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
Yes, the NTR they speak of is a character Rose has sex with another guy but as you and Rose are friends who may have had a threesome with the MC and his girlfriend (her room mate) they are wrongly trying to get the NTR put on the game.
Can you elaborate according to you what situation would have beeen worthy of the ntr tag if not this?
Because as i see it in Eroge games ntr tags are only put when the MC is not the one having sex with his girls...if there were no choice but to join the 3some then i could've approved your view but if you choose to refuse, the story progresses with the MC getting NTR'ed (again check dictionary for definition)...so my point is its certainly possible to avoid ntr by choosing the 3some but if someone chooses to refuse it becomes ntr...and there are thousands of games in F95zone of the same mechanic with ntr tags on them...the biggest example would probably be The tyrant.

Reactions: cib64 and pappypop

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
Any tips how to play to get most NTR content ? ;]

Maybe someone has a guide ?
There is only one ntr scence till now...just keep playing as you normally would...but when Jason proposes to have a threesome with MC and rose, choose to get rose out of there....rose will kick you out instead and fuck Jason...

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes