3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Can you elaborate according to you what situation would have beeen worthy of the ntr tag if not this?
Because as i see it in Eroge games ntr tags are only put when the MC is not the one having sex with his girls...if there were no choice but to join the 3some then i could've approved your view but if you choose to refuse, the story progresses with the MC getting NTR'ed (again check dictionary for definition)...so my point is its certainly possible to avoid ntr by choosing the 3some but if someone chooses to refuse it becomes ntr...and there are thousands of games in F95zone of the same mechanic with ntr tags on them...the biggest example would probably be The tyrant.
Simple NTR or netorare in this case is roughly translated from Japanese to English as to take away by sleeping with. As you are not in a relationship with Rose it is not NTR. If it was Chloe however it would be. The only other character it could relate to is Anna, but that is very loosely using the term.

Reactions: Sojonin

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
Simple NTR or netorare in this case is roughly translated from Japanese to English as to take away by sleeping with. As you are not in a relationship with Rose it is not NTR. If it was Chloe however it would be. The only other character it could relate to is Anna, but that is very loosely using the term.
Urban Dictionary-> Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

Are you telling me this didn't happen? Whether Rose is in a relationship with the MC or not dosen't matter, because from the 1st day of the school it was assumed by everyone playing the game that rose and MC would be a thing and nowhere is it written that a pre-determined relationship is required for it to be NTR.Everything that happened followed the Urban dictionary definition of NTR word to word.And if you're telling me that rose wasn't one of your loved ones then you probably weren't that immersed/engrossed in the game.

Reactions: cib64 and Drazzin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Think i'll just block people.

I don't think we'll ever get a rational debate on this subject, it hit me what's going on with the last post. It's not the MC's loved one so it's not NTR it's people expecting something in a game and labeling it incorrectly.

They feel NTR'd by pixels and that is desperation on a whole new level. If that's the kind of mindset they are walking in with I doubt any reasoning will work so we'll have to hide behind Kasey and his hammer.

Does that count as an innuendo?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
OMFG! Stop the NTR fucking nonsense already!!! There is no NTR in this game so stop fucking arguing about it or I will bring out my big fucking hammer!
My first post to him was to not start the NTR debate but obviously some people can't help themselves. I don't really want to get into the debate as it never ends well.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I posted elsewhere once that there is an odd, disturbing misogyny inherent in some of the NTR screamers. The MC can fuck EVERYONE and it's cool! But God forbid if Rose (a girl the MC literally met a few days ago and that the MC either ignored or used as a toy in a threesome depending on the choices) has sex with someone she's had a crush on for years and is happy about it [CLUTCHES PEARLS!]

What a shameful double-standard. Any "ALPHA" would be happy Rose got to have her fun.
It has very little (if anything) to do with misogyny, that's just you projecting your own ideas onto other people.

The vast majority of gamers (male or female), will have a bias towards the MC cheating compared to having the MC being cheated upon, regardless if the MC is male or female.
Look at the amount of games with a female protagonist, they are full of scenes where she can/will cheat on her boyfriend, which, in a similar vein, has nothing to do with misandry.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
It has very little (if anything) to do with misogyny, that's just you projecting your own ideas onto other people.

The vast majority of gamers (male or female), will have a bias towards the MC cheating compared to having the MC being cheated upon, regardless if the MC is male or female.
Look at the amount of games with a female protagonist, they are full of scenes where she can/will cheat on her boyfriend, which, in a similar vein, has nothing to do with misandry.
I actually think the issue is that people don't really understand what 'the thing that shall not be named' actually is. As I have said it is a Japanese kink that people are trying to Westernise incorrectly, they are trying to band it with cuckolding which it isn't. On Rose cheating she is a single gal and has the right to fuck whomever she wants even if the guy is a fucking arsehole.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey!
LBH 1.7 is now available to Tier 1 Patrons in both MAC and Windowsformat, along with the walkthrough versions 0-7 (full). You can find the download links over here :

Tier 0 and Freedom Tier will receive rewards in a couple of days!

As for the coming version, everything is on track with it and going even better than expected. Will be ready as scheduled on the 15th of November with the first ending.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Only fools think that whenever MC sees another dick on a girl in the game is already considered NTR , actually the NTR in this game is considered as Netori not Netorare/Cuckold, because MC bangs someone else' GF (optional) , won't spoil the details

Honestly I like the existence of Jason here, games are not fun if there are no male
rivals or other NPC to compete with and I find a girl hot if somebody owns her like Abigail

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey everyone!
First of all, Tier 0 was rewarded with version 1.5 of LBH and you can find it here : and Freedom Tier rewarded with version 1.4 which can be downloaded over here :

As for the coming update, the first ending will be Chloe's and here's why :

She was the first character introduced to the game, she was present in most of the updates and she is the main girl, the only girl you can have an ending with no matter what you do. However you can choose not to have her ending if you are interested in one of the other girls. By having her ending first the door is open to build on the story for the other girls endings such as Abigail, Ana, Rose and Lisa. If you stayed true to her and resisted all the other important temptations (Abigail, Ana, Rose and Lisa) you will access special scenes in her ending that otherwise can't be accessed! So the true gentleman ending will be rewarded greatly. The ending will consist of multiple scenes and will show what happens to you and Chloe. More info and exciting news soon to come!

Hit the heart button if you're a Chloe fan!

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
It's shame that her ending will be so soon, I love her a lot. But she had a lot of scenes and I think that it's time for her happy ending (and hoping for possible harem ending with her & Rose), so probably I will be satisfied and will finally focus on other 4 girls ... :)

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I'm disappointed to see a Chloe ending this soon. I was hoping for more plot development with the story in general and the ritual in particular. I'm not a fan of the likely forced breakup with her to proceed past this next update. The story forces her to be the MC's girlfriend at the start and it looks like it will force the reader to end the relationship before the broader plot finishes. Although perhaps the story is just about endings from here on out. I can't tell.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes