3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Lancaster Boarding House 1.8 is now available to Tier 3 Patrons, as usual in both Windows and MAC formats. The other Tiers will receive this update as scheduled. You can find the download links over here :
In this update we get our first ending! As you all know the first ending belongs to Chloe, she was there from the beginning and was present in most of the updates, she had the most content and in order to access other endings she had to be the first one.
Chloe is the only girl in the game that doesn't require any stats or decisions to unlock her ending. You could have been the jerk of jerks and still get her ending, however, there is another extra scene that can only be accessed by "true gentleman". Basically if you didn't fool around with Rose, Lisa, Anna, Abigail you will get to see that scene. Eve and the teacher, not being main characters have no impact, meaning you can fool around with them. They were always there to add to the adult part of the game and not the story.
Also, and I think this is very important... This is not the last we see of Chloe as there will be (spoiler alert!)... Another ending with both Rose and Chloe coming later. These endings are added while the story continues, meaning that if you don't choose Chloe the game will continue and we'll get to see the aftermath (in the coming version).
This update was the largest of them all, adding 200 images and 2 video animations, enough content for the ending and before the ending. Rough scenes, romantic scenes, dirty... Has it all and more!
Also, I suggest making a save before choosing to end with Chloe so that you can access the coming versions without having to start over or loading an older save. Chloe's ending is marked in-game with (Chloe ending) .
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs or typos.
Hit that heart button for Chloe, she deserves it!
Enjoy and have a great weekend with Chloe!

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Would anyone actually be surprised by Jason fucking Chloe if you didn't choose her? At this point it would feel more like a consolation prize for ntr fans than anything else.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I was expecting it to happen before the break up,as it's not ntr if he takes the mc's ex.
I remember back when this game first came out people were saying ntr was confirmed for this game,but haven't seen any so far.
starting to think cheating and sloppy seconds is as far as this game will go,especially with endings coming out.
Not that i'm upset,i actually like this game better than the previous games.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
looks like you didn't read VT's post as there will still be some chloe content. just finishing the GF route of it.
No , i read it allright. She will be in some other ending and that's all. No more content with her. Again! Enjoy the game!

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Man we gotta break up with chloe to get the chloe+rose ending? Can't it be like a second part of the ending? I don't have the heart to break up with her hahahaha

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Man we gotta break up with chloe to get the chloe+rose ending? Can't it be like a second part of the ending? I don't have the heart to break up with her hahahaha
I don't think you should. You only get the Chloe ending if you haven't fooled around with anyone else I think. If you have then you get to play for another version.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Nop. You can get the Chloe ending even if you fooled around. But if you didn't, you'll get a "special" Chloe ending.

Chloe is the only girl in the game that doesn't require any stats or decisions to unlock her ending. You could have been the jerk of jerks and still get her ending, however, there is another extra scene that can only be accessed by "true gentleman".

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Can we get the update here?
Yes you go on Patreon and pledge $30 and you can get the update, the other option is to wait until somebody shares it, however complaining about it isn't going to solve anything.
I don't think you should. You only get the Chloe ending if you haven't fooled around with anyone else I think. If you have then you get to play for another version.
You can always get the Chloe ending. It actually has 2 variations of endings. You can get the super secret ending if you had the threesome with Rose and Chloe.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes