3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

nathaniel5

Jul 5, 2017
As you are supposed to request updates in the request section and not clog up the discussions section with requests for the update, yes you actually did do something wrong. This thread is for discussing the content of the game not requesting its updates.
Well then you could have said that instead of being rude and condescending while also accusing me of complaining when I did no such thing. Get out of here with that shit.

You can ask here:
Thank you. I will be sure to do that next time. Apologies for clogging up the thread.

Last edited:

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
So what's going on with Mega? I can't install ANYTHING now without it saying I've exceeded the free transfer quota. I first downloaded Lancaster 2 months ago and downloaded 4 other games that day and had no issue. Today, I've ONLY tried downloading the Lancaster update and can't even get through that, Any other options if I don't wanna wait 9 hrs for a download?
Pause download. Power off your modem for a minute to get an new IP address. Reboot then resume. That usually works for me. Using torrent when available also works.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i have to admit 1.7 and 1.8 really do suck. they are so quick. i feel the dev has no passion for this game anymore and is just rushing to finish it.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I didn't know he made MGA too. Enjoy the new patrons because I def told my friends you added pregnancy. Too bad Chloe story is ending.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Neat Ending, I wasn't sure where this was going after Anna gave me that Ultimatum like 2 Versions ago.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This was a very good update!
Unfortunately I didn't get the perfect ending with Chloe because I hooked up with Lisa and Abigail during the story (not with Anna nor Rose though), I found it hard to resist the two, they're both very appealing in their own ways, but Chloe was always my favorite since the start, haha :p
Gonna have to continue the story with this playthrough though, just with the exception that I stay in LBH rather than leave with Chloe, which is gonna be painful to do, I don't wanna end this with Chloe :/
But, I do wanna see where things could go with Lisa and Abigail, so the story must go on, haha :p
Also need to start a new playthrough, only this time it's the monogamous route, I wanna see the perfect ending with Chloe :p

Reactions: Trojaner

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lancaster Boarding House v1.8.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes