3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I think this game is decent but for one thing but that one thing is extremely annoying; the inability to skip sex-scene animations. They go on forever and if you're not in to them you have to sit through it all.
You can hold the CTRL button. It works like a skip function.

I was satisfied with Chloe's ending. It was bittersweet, but I was negatively surprised that he didn't make a NTR scene involving her in the game. I think she'll only return in a threesome kind of ending with Rose, so I'm very disappointed with the lack of NTR. I almost supported him and I'm happy that I didn't.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
While I do rather like Chloe I wasn't happy being FORCED to be her boyfriend. Didn't like cheating on her, but not being given the option made it slightly easier. Not getting the amazing "true" Chloe ending (at least amazing story-wise) was a just punishment lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Centurion and lo0u

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Only content I found with the teacher is in this last update and it's pretty straightforward - you'll see.
How do you get with the teacher?
To unlock the 1st scene you have to have been a jerk to everyone leading up to the meeting in her house, you don't get the 2nd without the 1st and the final scene (per v1.8 update at least) you can't miss it, the choice menu spells it out for some reason.

Reactions: Griffin407

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Many people say: "Chloe is boring". It's sad. Chloe isn't a typical narcissistic bitch, Chloe left totally free the MC, she doesn't break his balls for a futile reason, Chloe fucks like a rabbit...but many males say that she is boring... Bah. The world is strange :)
Yeah, but although she's my favorite, I think there are two problems, which leads to people not liking her:

1. Lack of scenes - The dev needs to add more scenes with her and take her sexuality discovery further, since she was a virgin.

2. You can't avoid her - You're stuck with her whether you like it or not and you have to cheat on her if you want another girl (with the exception of Rose). That should never be mandatory in a game like this, unless she's already been your girlfriend when the game starts. I hope it changes, but I doubt it, unfortunately.

She's fine, but forcing any character is never a good idea, especially in the way this game does.

Last edited:

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Still can't figure out how to hide the dialogue box in this game! Tried "H" and the middle mouse button and nothing. I compared the options of this game to many others and I don't see anything different, yet this is the only reypy game I can't hide the dialogue box... Does anyone have any idea where I might look for answers for this issue?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Still can't figure out how to hide the dialogue box in this game! Tried "H" and the middle mouse button and nothing. I compared the options of this game to many others and I don't see anything different, yet this is the only reypy game I can't hide the dialogue box... Does anyone have any idea where I might look for answers for this issue?
Weird, for me both options work normally.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I just hope he makes endings for the minor characters too ( i know it is unlikely). :unsure:
Like many here Chloe was never one of my favorites on this game.

Last edited:

Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
Just at the part where you go on a trip on the bus! enjoying so far can see where folk say Chloe is boring but shes just a normal character plenty opportunities to stick your d**k elsewhere.

Reactions: lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
That's why i did 2 playthroughs, felt bad cheating aswell.
I did too, I liked Anna and Abigail as well, but it always feels bad knowing you're dating Chloe.

It's so silly, because it seems that the game has only one route, that branches after Chloe leaves, so the whole point of the game right now is cheating on her. It'd be much better if it branched right at the start and you could choose if you want Chloe or not.

But I think the dev could edit the game and make Chloe optional in the beginning, since it's not like the cheating affects too much of the outcome of the game right now. She didn't even find out I cheated in my 2 last playthroughs, so it's doable.

Last edited:
Reactions: yandex
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes