3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
You can. First, you can only get her as a part of threesome with Chloe. Choose to go with Chloe when it rains in the earlier update, instead of helping Abigail or going with Eve.
Next, if you choose to leave and not indulge in MMF threesome with Jason, you can approach her after the scene and confess that you'd have wished she didn't do it because you like her. Later that night, after the sex with Chloe in her room and she sleeps, Rose approaches you and you have sex with her.
BUT, the game considers you loyal to Chloe only if you've been with her, with the exception of the teacher and Eve. Not Rose. So if you've been with Rose, it's still considered cheating and you won't get the bonus ending.
Ahhh, in whole game. I though he meant in last update (v1.8) is some scene with Rose and I missed it ... about this I know very well ... but thanks :)

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Game was recommended across the board, but I got a question before I download. Searching for the keyword urination gave me the overview twice and a comment that the scene was great.

So, is the WS content one scene / present all the time / avoidable, and if so, which character do I have to shun like the plague?

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Anna:
Rose:
Chloe:
Anna 2:
Looping girls:
Abigail:

@UncleVT could you link the fan sigs to the OP please?
Where can I get FAN SIGNS for other games is there forum topic for it?
Im a newbie just discovered my pervertism if that is even a word.
So can anyone please point me in right direction.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Damn.. I wasn't really ready for the Chloe ending. I assume we can just keep playing if we don't go with her, and the game will go on and get updates since this isn't marked complete? Anyway, thanks for all your work!

Gemuk

Sep 19, 2018
Hello, my name is gemuk and I'm a new member. I've got this one question, which I couldn't find an answer to, even with the usage of the search tool:
Is there an android version of the game and if yes: Can anybody provide me a link to that very version?
Thanks in advance, my friends!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hello, my name is gemuk and I'm a new member. I've got this one question, which I couldn't find an answer to, even with the usage of the search tool:
Is there an android version of the game and if yes: Can anybody provide me a link to that very version?

Reactions: ive_got-problems

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

As the title says, LBH 1.8 is now available to Tier 1 Patrons at this link :
Enjoy your weekend with Chloe and see what life has to offer with her ending!
*Quick Edit : LBH 1.5 is now available to Freedom Tier (1$)*
In other news : Work on version 1.9 is going... Rather well I can say, could be better but It's going! The plan is to complete Rose's endings in this update and go from there with Anna, Abigail and Lisa. These endings will be different from Chloe's because your stats gained throughout the game will come in play. So if you have say enough "nice" but not enough "manly" you won't be able to access it, this adds the danger of ending up alone based on your choices. This was just an example, you won't need perfect stats so being a bit of everything might work. In this update Lisa will have her own scenes and they will be more or less bountiful based on your relationship with her.
Also, after LBH is completed the DLC for My Girlfriend's Amnesia will be completed and released!
Enjoy and have a great weekend!

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

As the title says, LBH 1.8 is now available to Tier 1 Patrons at this link :
Enjoy your weekend with Chloe and see what life has to offer with her ending!
*Quick Edit : LBH 1.5 is now available to Freedom Tier (1$)*
In other news : Work on version 1.9 is going... Rather well I can say, could be better but It's going! The plan is to complete Rose's endings in this update and go from there with Anna, Abigail and Lisa. These endings will be different from Chloe's because your stats gained throughout the game will come in play. So if you have say enough "nice" but not enough "manly" you won't be able to access it, this adds the danger of ending up alone based on your choices. This was just an example, you won't need perfect stats so being a bit of everything might work. In this update Lisa will have her own scenes and they will be more or less bountiful based on your relationship with her.
Also, after LBH is completed the DLC for My Girlfriend's Amnesia will be completed and released!
Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Yay the MGA DLC

BIG ZAM

Feb 1, 2018
Check spear1403's blog I know he made a port of it or check at r/AndroidNSFWgaming.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes