3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

DelliciousDell

Jan 12, 2019
Hi, newbie here. Sorry if this is a stupid newbie question, but what software is the creator using to create the images? It looks really nice.

cir92

Sep 14, 2018
I get the below error when trying to load an old save into V1.9. It also happened in V1.8. The save is from V1.7. Any idea for this? Did anyone face this before?

The full error is here:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then you must have missed the part when she was trying to get into Chloe's pants and trying to pressure the MC to go along with it.
Ahh yes, that scene you need to make intentional choices to get.

People did miss that part, those that didn't want the threesome so didn't make the choices that lead to it.

YOU made the choices that lead to the threesome, you can't get that scene unless you follow a very specific path.

Reactions: sweetsmark

Turdburglerr

May 1, 2018
I played this game for about a hour and managed to bang almost all the females and piss in a teachers mouth. Truly a glorious game! Not sure how far I am in the game but so far I'm having fun trying to see if I can piss everyone off or not.

Reactions: vertas

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone! Like I said in the previous post the ETA might be pushed and sadly that is the case, there are still some renders to be done to wrap it all up and this might take 1 or two extra days. I'm hard at work to have it ready as soon as possible!

Thank you for your patience!

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone!
Lancaster Boarding House Final version is now available to Tier 3 and will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled. You can find the complete game in both PC and MAC at this link :
The walkthrough will be available tomorrow, really need some rest now.
The final version brings four different endings, one with Abigail, one with Anna, one with Lisa and one where you fail (or don't want) to end up with any of the girls. Over 250 new images and three video animations! There's also a new girl for the ritual squeezed in there for you to "explore" if you wish. As usual for the endings you will need to meet certain conditions like having enough "nice", "manly" or "jerk" stats. All the requirements will be explained in the walkthrough.
What's next : Improvements to the main Patreon page and the MGA DLC next month around the date of 15th! More info about my new project will be out soon!
Thank you for your support and your patience!
Leave a heart for LBH if you love the game!

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018

Hey everyone!
Lancaster Boarding House Final version is now available to Tier 3 and will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled. You can find the complete game in both PC and MAC at this link :
The walkthrough will be available tomorrow, really need some rest now.
The final version brings four different endings, one with Abigail, one with Anna, one with Lisa and one where you fail (or don't want) to end up with any of the girls. Over 250 new images and three video animations! There's also a new girl for the ritual squeezed in there for you to "explore" if you wish. As usual for the endings you will need to meet certain conditions like having enough "nice", "manly" or "jerk" stats. All the requirements will be explained in the walkthrough.
What's next : Improvements to the main Patreon page and the MGA DLC next month around the date of 15th! More info about my new project will be out soon!
Thank you for your support and your patience!
Leave a heart for LBH if you love the game!
Damn , that fast

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Anybody knows how (where) to reach Daniels K. OUTSIDE patreon?
(email, Discord, account over here... whatever)

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Kinda surprised this game isn't getting more attention and love. Final update was released and there's no request thread and few posting here. Just thought it would be a little more active. The game is really good, all the girls look amazing, and there's a bunch of routes / endings. Feel like I should become a Tier 3 patron for the month to give him something and "buy" the completed game.

Reactions: Tom10

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well - sorry for this post, but tbh this update SUCKS
its like "just to end the whole story".
Each ending - Anna, Lisa and Abigail just suck!
even the ending "without any girl" is more satisfying than each of the
3 others.
Nothing compared to the endings of Chloe and Rose. It really seems that the author has really no idea how to end the whole story.
I am REALLY REALLY sorry to say this, because i really loved the whole game, but this final version sucks at all :(

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
well - sorry for this post, but tbh this update SUCKS
its like "just to end the whole story".
Each ending - Anna, Lisa and Abigail just suck!
even the ending "without any girl" is more satisfying than each of the
3 others.
Nothing compared to the endings of Chloe and Rose. It really seems that the author has really no idea how to end the whole story.
I am REALLY REALLY sorry to say this, because i really loved the whole game, but this final version sucks at all :(
To be honest the Abigail ending reminded me of the sister ending of MGA. The Lisa ending is a rehash of the Chloe ending. I haven't seen the Anna ending yet. I preferred the bad ending too. I feel he just wanted it to be over and to work onthe next project.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes