3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Whats up with the walkthrough for 1.9 in the OP? Do I need to open the file with a specific app cause it just opens a notepad with a bunch of mumbo jumbo....

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Whats up with the walkthrough for 1.9 in the OP? Do I need to open the file with a specific app cause it just opens a notepad with a bunch of mumbo jumbo....
The 7z file? It works for me. Unzip with 7-zip (use rightclick) and open the pdf files.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Am I the only one who, importing a save from the ending choice of 1.8, gets the conversation with Rose and Abigail, and then "To be continued" a few lines of dialogue later? I assume this is a bug of some kind, and that that's the end of 1.8?
All my old saves worked fine so it must be a fluke bug.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Any walkthrough thats based on paths and not random stats? Worst walkthroughs I've literally ever seen. Like I could give a shite about Jerk versus manly rating, I want to know how to complete different paths, not what shite goes on in the game engine.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
anyone have any guesses on what some of the character assets used in this are? Like Cloe, Rose, Anna, Lisa especially? Would LOVE to know what they are... cause they're awesome!

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Any walkthrough thats based on paths and not random stats? Worst walkthroughs I've literally ever seen. Like I could give a shite about Jerk versus manly rating, I want to know how to complete different paths, not what shite goes on in the game engine.
That is because those shite stats are important to getting the endings. The game itself is pretty linear.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I'm guessing each girl has there preference to which stat they like more (some girls like a nice guy while others attracted to A-Holes). Is there a breakdown anywhere of who likes what?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I'm guessing each girl has there preference to which stat they like more (some girls like a nice guy while others attracted to A-Holes). Is there a breakdown anywhere of who likes what?
The only one that applies currently is for Rose's ending you need 30+ nice guy points. He has been speaking repeatedly that for Abigail's ending a certain number of jerk points will be needed

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
The only one that applies currently is for Rose's ending you need 30+ nice guy points. He has been speaking repeatedly that for Abigail's ending a certain number of jerk points will be needed
Ok thanks. Im just starting the game so good to know.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
OMG, the best ending is the Rose and Chloe ending... have to have the Rose ending stats, along with the library threesome to get it... it's awesome!

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
OMG, the best ending is the Rose and Chloe ending... have to have the Rose ending stats, along with the library threesome to get it... it's awesome!
So im guessing the 3some with Jason and Chloe was a bad idea to get that ending =)

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I guess i'm too much of a whore as I haven't seen any ending lol

Has the dev said how much more content is still to come?

Jun 20, 2018
@rb1 Have fun! I have Chloe's "purity" ending as 9-1 if you need that as well ;)

EDIT: @pmmddb for you as well ;) And there's additional information from me a few posts further down.
Do you mind posting the "purity" save (which applies to one of my runs) or any other end-of-1.8 saves? The game won't load mine correctly.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Do you mind posting the "purity" save (which applies to one of my runs) or any other end-of-1.8 saves? The game won't load mine correctly.
There you go :)
Keep in mind that you won't get the threeway couple ending from Rose with this since you had to avoid the threesome with Rose for this ending (at least as far as I know).

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
There you go :)
Keep in mind that you won't get the threeway couple ending from Rose with this since you had to avoid the threesome with Rose for this ending (at least as far as I know).
I think the 3some with Rose is ok cause Chloe is there so its not considered "cheating".

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
how do you get rose to have sex with you in bed when chole is there?
\
You must have told Rose you want to be more than friends when u are approached with the option to have a 3some with Jason and Rose. Cant remember exactly if can actually have the 3some and tell her after or you have to try and stop the 3some then tell her after she bangs Jason.

Reactions: djrock
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes