3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
If Daniels K end up doing more games. Please.... For the love of..... Make the "videos" skippable with mouse.
Having to sit trough the same 2 alternating pictures for 30sec every sex scene, gets really frustrating.
If i want to end it, let me end it...
Check if you still need help with that.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i hope Anna turns out to be a witch and explains WTF the weirdness thats happened is...also..her ending better have a baby-belly too ....the child shall be named Damien...i just feel its an omen...for a small while i liked Abigail...but after the cabin in the woods stuff..she's just a mentally unbalanced flake...like an entitled youtube snowflake...as for Lisa..after her sudden out of nowhere possessive outburst..i see her all Jodi Arias on yo azz...so..Anna no longer serial killer..Anna=Wiccan hottie...Lisa =serial killer..Abigail=Logan Paul with tits

Sep 18, 2018
Check if you still need help with that.
Hnnnnnnnggggggggggggg!!!1!!!1one!11!!!!
If only one had such power when one started to play this game, and not when its nearing its end! :cry:

My statement still stands tho, it really should be a thing in the base game, and not need a mod!

Thanks tho!

Reactions: Led

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Just got done with the Chloe/Rose ending. Had to go back and replay some scenes because I didn't have the threesome on my save file. So far that or the pure Chloe ending is my favorite. The Singular Rose one was kinda meh.

The story I can't wait to see play out fully is Lisa. She's like the Anti-Chloe. Instead of showing up early, she shows up late. She is also the only girl out of the entire school that made Chloe jealous. My guess is that she's secretly the other main interest, that just hasn't been fully fleshed out yet.

Reactions: Kromo

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Just got done with the Chloe/Rose ending. Had to go back and replay some scenes because I didn't have the threesome on my save file. So far that or the pure Chloe ending is my favorite. The Singular Rose one was kinda meh.

The story I can't wait to see play out fully is Lisa. She's like the Anti-Chloe. Instead of showing up early, she shows up late. She is also the only girl out of the entire school that made Chloe jealous. My guess is that she's secretly the other main interest, that just hasn't been fully fleshed out yet.
Liza is definetly the best,Chloe is a big meh for me i don't know why.

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
Liza is definetly the best,Chloe is a big meh for me i don't know why.
Part of why Chloe isn't too exciting for me is that it is forced on me at first. Every other girl I have to chase before they dive headfirst at my cock. Chloe just seems to be bored because we both showed up before school started so she decides that MC should be the one to take her virginity. She seems to be extremely naive to not realize that MC is dicking down every woman on campus whenever she isn't looking.

Don't get me wrong she is fine but she is far from the most interesting girl in this school.

Reactions: AlterSack

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(+French Versions)
Hello everyone!
Lancaster Boarding House 1.9 is now available to Tier 1 Patrons (Along with the french translation) in both PC and MAC format with the walkthrough over here :
Tier 0 Patrons also received an upgraded version of LBH, Freedom Tier to be rewarded soon.
What's next? There are still three endings to go (Anna, Abigail and Lisa), work on them is going rather well given the time of year. Next on the road map is My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC for the gentleman ending, this will be made in ren'py and will conclude the gentleman side of the story. After these are done I will take on another project, I would rather not give out any info on it at this time however what I can say is that the story is ironed out (part of it) and it's going to be awesome! I can promise one thing, that the next project is going to be the best one yet, I can't wait to start working on it! Big news coming out soon, after the New Year!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
why do i get the feeling Anna is getting left out? she tells you to think it over the weekend who you truly want to be with in the last update Mon came nothing happen

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Part of why Chloe isn't too exciting for me is that it is forced on me at first. Every other girl I have to chase before they dive headfirst at my cock. Chloe just seems to be bored because we both showed up before school started so she decides that MC should be the one to take her virginity. She seems to be extremely naive to not realize that MC is dicking down every woman on campus whenever she isn't looking.

Don't get me wrong she is fine but she is far from the most interesting girl in this school.
i agree Chloe was "forced" on us and she didnt give us a chance to be with other girls like MC tells Anna how does he know Chloe is his one true love if he dont give the others a chance it was like the bitch was in heat and she saw MC and said yeah he will do ill fuck him and n make him all mine she is cute but i say give the other girls a chance ( i know you do) but not in a cheating way

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i still wanna know what happen in Chloes ending they were ONLY going to go and see what they can do about the house money and other stuff then go back but they didnt time has passed and they are living togeather what are they married by then or what?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
i still wanna know what happen in Chloes ending they were ONLY going to go and see what they can do about the house money and other stuff then go back but they didnt time has passed and they are living togeather what are they married by then or what?
No, if you get the full ending for Chloe, you see the MC is about to propose to her right at the end. But they are living together and she's pregnant.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Led

Jul 16, 2017
This v1.9 update is a rather short one, in contradiction to the former updates, is it not?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This v1.9 update is a rather short one, in contradiction to the former updates, is it not?
It is, because it feels like the Dev is trying to wind the game down with each update. Maybe that will change with the next one, but if every update from here is just another girl's ending I'm going to be disappointed.

Reactions: magus448
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes