3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
unfortunately..for the person who wants ending with the teacher..teacher and Eve(so sad) are side-dames only :( i personally am waiting for the possible axe-murderer Anna ending...something off about that sexy sweet weird vixen :p
really ? man.. imo Eve actually more interesting than Lisa (have more scenes too). that's too bad

Reactions: DanMachiFan

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
really ? man.. imo Eve actually more interesting than Lisa (have more scenes too). that's too bad
Lisa is just Chloe with more tits and ass and very possessive..lol..no real interest in her..Eve is the most interesting..and her bi-sexuality ramps her to the top with the joy of threesome with a hot milf..lol...but Anna..there is something off about her that makes me think she's a closet serial killer ...HAHAAHAAA

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Lisa is just Chloe with more tits and ass and very possessive..lol..no real interest in her..Eve is the most interesting..and her bi-sexuality ramps her to the top with the joy of threesome with a hot milf..lol...but Anna..there is something off about her that makes me think she's a closet serial killer ...HAHAAHAAA
yea it's really too bad. i was hoping there will be Eve solo and threesome with Abigail ending. well, maybe dev will surprise us later :unsure:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
might be nice to know the requirements for certain scenes... tried the walkthrough and I might as well just play the game for all it tells me. I want certain outcomes but I have no idea after reading the walkthrough what points I need for what scenes... What's the point of a walkthrough if it gives you no indications where things walk you to??? Maybe someone could go through and put route names next to choices instead of dicking me around by putting stats there instead which I don't care to know?
i'm certain that more of us have the same problem. I for exemple got all the scenes for Chloe's and Rose's separate endings but didn't make it for the couple ending and have no idea of what or where gone wrong. After puching Jason on the way back i didn't had the opportunity to choose, just gone back and got Rose ending. So it would be really nice to have an exact dascription of what's needed for every ending (the future ones included :) of course after the upgrades appears).

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
i'm certain that more of us have the same problem. I for exemple got all the scenes for Chloe's and Rose's separate endings but didn't make it for the couple ending and have no idea of what or where gone wrong. After puching Jason on the way back i didn't had the opportunity to choose, just gone back and got Rose ending. So it would be really nice to have an exact dascription of what's needed for every ending (the future ones included :) of course after the upgrades appears).
It tells you in the walkthrough, I can guarantee the thing you are missing from the Rose & Chloe Ending is the Threesome in the Library after the rainstorm.

Reactions: Dentynhometal

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Well these endings are all great! I'm glad that Daniels K this time chose not to force the bad endings (only one so far). For me the nice Chloe ending was the one I was going for but the threeway ending with Chloe and Rose is what I never knew I needed. Anyway, now that I got what I wanted, I hope for some perverse endings. Maybe one with the teacher, a threeway with Abigail and Eve or something to do with the cult, options are limitless...

P.S. For the threeway ending with Rose and Chloe (I see people ask about it) you need to do these steps. Don't say anything to Chloe when she gives you a hj in the lake (1.2 update) and cum in front of Rose, that leads to the threesome with them in the library (1.3 update), don't have the threesome with Jason, tell Rose that she is more than a friend and ask her to make it up to you when you sleep in her room with Chloe (1.6 update all the rest choices). I mostly ignored all the other girls and took the nice or manly choices...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
People like Eve ? Man if there is ever an option I usually pick the non-Eve one, unless it's Eve sex scene vs no scene at all.

But from the rain part and on I picked everything but Eve... In the rain 3some with Rose and Chloe > Barn sex with Eve...

In the cabin one after Rose becomes utter garbage... Anna sex in lake > Eve 3some with a milf...

In the mountain trip, Abigail finally getting pounded > Whatever Eve sex scene there is (I haven't seen this one yet lol).

To me Eve looks like one of hose pinup girls from the 50s like the ones you see in the damn Fallout posters...

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
Will there be an ending where you get to have Chloe, Rose and Anna? Or is the story dead set on making you choose between Chloe, Rose, Chloe & Rose or Anna?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
It tells you in the walkthrough, I can guarantee the thing you are missing from the Rose & Chloe Ending is the Threesome in the Library after the rainstorm.
I had the threesome, I went trough the walkthrough (both official and fanmade) to be sure, I even started from the first day in the house and still...
I only can think there is some nice-jerk-manly requirement that I don't know of.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes