3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
The Devs walkthrough is in the OP It is another quite linear thread though you need 30+ nice points

What did she do? Have sex with someone whilst single? That makes her a slag? I am lost for words. She had every right to, it was part of the story but hey ho.

Not trying to defend anyone, but already doing it.
She was single... Yes, but Jason wasn't, and she knows it and clearly says that she wants to "steal" him from Abigail, she also knows the he was the biggest jerk there and you (who she are suppose to be a friend or friend with benefits) try to warn, the minimum acceptable was if she at least listen to you, but she don't give a shit about what you say, send you away, like this was nothing and fucks the guy like there no tomorrow.

Yeah... She's really not a safe option, I mean, she the kinda of girl who will fuck your best friend for revenge if you step out of the line.

BTW I liked the Chloe+Rose ending (Three-way FTW)

D

Deleted member 780468

She was single... Yes, but Jason wasn't, and she knows it and clearly says that she wants to "steal" him from Abigail, she also knows the he was the biggest jerk there and you (who she are suppose to be a friend or friend with benefits) try to warn, the minimum acceptable was if she at least listen to you, but she don't give a shit about what you say, send you away, like this was nothing and fucks the guy like there no tomorrow.

Yeah... She's really not a safe option, I mean, she the kinda of girl who will fuck your best friend for revenge if you step out of the line.

How to get Chole+Rose and Rose+Lisa ending?
the walkthrough doesn't tell that

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

I think Jason was the one who instigating the sex if I remember. Also ever had a friend who you have told it is a bad idea to do something and they ignored you and did it anyway? She may be the kind of girl who fucks your best friend, however after the scene at night you fuck her whilst dating her best friend, she was aware you were dating her. She wasn't friends with benefits before she fucks Jason, you could only have sex with her once and that was in the threesome.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lancaster Boarding House v1.9.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I think Jason was the one who instigating the sex if I remember. Also ever had a friend who you have told it is a bad idea to do something and they ignored you and did it anyway? She may be the kind of girl who fucks your best friend, however after the scene at night you fuck her whilst dating her best friend, she was aware you were dating her. She wasn't friends with benefits before she fucks Jason, you could only have sex with her once and that was in the threesome.
Right, ignore is something, but being angry and shooing you off like that is a hell of overreaction, like i say, Jason is the jerk but she is the one who clearly says that she wants to be his girlfriend, in her words:

JASON: Do you like me?

ROSE: Yes... I always like you.

JASON: Now i like you too.

ROSE: Do you want to be my boyfriend?

JASON: Oh you know how things are... I'm with Abigail now... We do things...

ROSE: I can do thing too!

You can choose not fuck her in front of your sleeping girlfriend, Rose fucking Jason will happen no matter what, this game let you be loyal or more jerk then Jason, that's why i say that i was not trying to defend anyone, cuz in this game EVERYONE is trying to fuck behind Chloe back (poor thing hahaha).

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
is there something to do beyond the 3some to get the rose and chloe ending? I did that and still can't get that option

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Damn ... almost 5 gig?
If you got a VPN, just pop to a different country, and your limit is washed away but it's gonna download slower. :ROFLMAO:
Excellent! I was absolutely over the daily limit downloading Melody and Sisterly Lust but switching VPN worked a treat ;)
Thanks for the heads-up :)

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Damn ... almost 5 gig?

Excellent! I was absolutely over the daily limit downloading Melody and Sisterly Lust but switching VPN worked a treat ;)
Thanks for the heads-up :)
Yeah, sometimes it won't work. I had it last night lock me from using 3-4 other places and still gave me the lock. Had to send mine overseas lol

Reactions: Reese286

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
is there something to do beyond the 3some to get the rose and chloe ending? I did that and still can't get that option
I'd say check the last walkthrough. I believe you have to warn her during the her and Jason scene, as well as tell her you like her as well as Chloe.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
probably a dumb question, but how do you access the console?
shift + O, if it doesn't work have to turn on console in the 00console.rpy file located in the renpy > common folder in side the game folder. Edit it with notepad or notepad++ if ya got it.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This game was fun and all. But story is SO FREAKING BAD AND STUPID! Most of the dialogues is primitive as fuck! All this game is primitive!
Good thing is autor know his work. Good amount of content, nice renders, timely updates. Even music is the game. Autor/s working hard, but with a lack of art.

Reactions: poloko

Unk99

Aug 3, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lancaster Boarding House v1.9.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thank you guys for the port.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes