3.90 star(s) 131 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of v1.9!
(The video's only pack has a far better bitrate (Quality) than the video's in the compressed version.)

PC (336MB): - - - -
Video's only: - - -

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmmm..after one of the animations during threesome ending it just kicks you to menu...no "and they lived happily ever after"..and this game isnt autosaving so i cannot go back and see if something glitchy happened suddenly..lol

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Donor dressed up as Santa Claus and brought us this gift. Please be respectful and grateful.

Added v1.9 to OP.
Thank you so much whoever you are. I have been constantly checking this thread, hell this website for the past week only for this game. I was kinda accepting another week or two of wait and this came as a wonderful surprise.

Reactions: UncleVT

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Is planned great fan WT for 1.9 or still nuffin like 1.8? I'm just asking :)
The Devs walkthrough is in the OP It is another quite linear thread though you need 30+ nice points
How you know it's not Jason's? Also why would you want to be with that slag after what she did. lol
What did she do? Have sex with someone whilst single? That makes her a slag? I am lost for words. She had every right to, it was part of the story but hey ho.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes