3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
that allows the player to skip scenes (that intro can go to hell now) and also fixes a lot of the 'animations' in-game. Just replace %INSTALLDIR%\game\script.rpy with the provided one and restart.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Using the Mega-Sync app to download seems a lot faster. I'm at 8% in just a few minutes. Last night the download was taking 6+ hours but never finished using the browser download.

A Torrent would be better with all the members sharing.

Sep 22, 2018
might be nice to know the requirements for certain scenes... tried the walkthrough and I might as well just play the game for all it tells me. I want certain outcomes but I have no idea after reading the walkthrough what points I need for what scenes... What's the point of a walkthrough if it gives you no indications where things walk you to??? Maybe someone could go through and put route names next to choices instead of dicking me around by putting stats there instead which I don't care to know?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Holy crap, those walkthroughs are super confusing.
From what I can see and remember of the Mega linked walk-through, they have photos for the choices as well as the required points as well as notifies which scenes your getting aka what route your going down.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So i guess the game's end nears, that thing with the ritual will be forgotten? Anyway i really hope for an ending with the teacher hehe.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Great end for rosa and then thresome with rosa and Chloe..this one where rosa ride in anime is whoaa fucking hot.

great ending. (y):love:

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I usually prefer animation to the ol' 2-pics-with-transition-effects but the threesome animation is blurry, blocky, and Rose looks like something from "Silent Hill"...

Edit:
About the animation - I forgot that I grabbed the crunched version. I cannot attest to the quality of the original animation.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks for the update dev!
It's actually content (Chloe+Lisa ending) that I at the time didn't get because I wasn't on such a route, but now I know such route exists and I'll know to see that path down the road.
Chloe, Lisa and Abigail are actually my main chicks, Rose kind of lost quite a lot of points in my book with that Jason crap and I sure has hell didn't care for no MMF, only threesome I'd do is MFF, soo yeah, haha, and she wasn't that high on the list to begin with :p

Marry Christmas/Fapmas to the dev and the fans of the game alike, and I'll see you all you when the next update pops up! :)

Reactions: DanMachiFan

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I think an additional 'route' needs to be added to the game/this expansion. I see no reason that a Chloe option should not excist with you finishing school then getting back together with her. It really should be an option.

Reactions: Rawgecko

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Here is a compressed pc version of v1.9!
(The video's only pack has a far better bitrate (Quality) than the video's in the compressed version.)

PC (336MB): - - - -
Video's only: - - -
Quick question, is there a way for me to combine both ? I like your compressed images as they look perfectly fine, however the video animations in the compressed are indeed crappy... is there an easy way if I downloaded both to just add in the videos back and overwrite the low quality ones, while keeping the images compressed ?

magus448

May 22, 2018
I think an additional 'route' needs to be added to the game/this expansion. I see no reason that a Chloe option should not excist with you finishing school then getting back together with her. It really should be an option.
Plenty of opportunities with that route that has more events around school. Heck couldn't she just come back to school just after meeting with the lawyer and he or the buyer could just have her half of the money wired to her account? It's like her education means nothing after getting it. I don't think just selling an old house makes you comfortably rich afterwards.

Griffin407

Jun 11, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lancaster Boarding House v1.9.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Your always clutch

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes