3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
I had the threesome, I went trough the walkthrough (both official and fanmade) to be sure, I even started from the first day in the house and still...
I only can think there is some nice-jerk-manly requirement that I don't know of.
Did you make sure that you chose the "Make it up to me" option after the romantic dinner with Chloe? That's important.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
3 girls left... will our brave Lucas survive till the end of summer? will he keep his dick attached? find out in the next update

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I had the threesome, I went trough the walkthrough (both official and fanmade) to be sure, I even started from the first day in the house and still...
I only can think there is some nice-jerk-manly requirement that I don't know of.
There is a nice requirement you need 30 nice points to get her to come on to you into the library

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Will there be an ending where you get to have Chloe, Rose and Anna? Or is the story dead set on making you choose between Chloe, Rose, Chloe & Rose or Anna?
There is no ending with all three. Anna will get a solo ending. I have 6 save paths at the moment.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
People like Eve ?
In the mountain trip, Abigail finally getting pounded > Whatever Eve sex scene there is (I haven't seen this one yet lol).
To me Eve looks like one of hose pinup girls from the 50s like the ones you see in the damn Fallout posters...
Riiiiight, 50s pinups were ugly af... wait, what?!? :oops:

a8b1807e0476f6f0_vintage-pin-up-girl.jpg al.buell.008.jpg Gil-Elvgren-Cruise-Girl.jpg a003851214-001.jpg

But yeah, Abigail best girl (followed by her sister ^^)
Exactly why she's hot.
Fallout_Vault_boy_1.png

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Finished my first playthrough trying to bang just about everything that moves, and still got an awesome Chloe ending... Totally worth it.

I know some people are into pregnancy scenes, but I could care less, if I have to stay completely loyal to Chloe and not drill Ana twice, Abigail once, the Teacher three times, and Rose twice, to get it, it's not worth it.

My ending was still happy, Chloe didn't cheat with anyone, I still picked her as best girl, and got to drill everyone I wanted along the way (no Eve or Candy, but I didn't care for them anyway).

Going back before the cab choice to see if I can still see the Anna and Lisa endings if those exist already... If not going back to the Rose choice to pick the Cuck choice and see if the threesome ending with Chloe and Rose, or pure Rose endings are worth throwing away the MC's man card.

magus448

May 22, 2018
It's not a cuck choice if she's not yours. Beside, it's not like the MC was ever squeaky clean himself.
Isn't the MC's cleanliness dependent on your choices? If your talking about the threesome during the storm, he got his gf's ok for it so it wasn't really cheating.

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
I hope God bless to some guys with a pure, virgin and never touched by the evil flesh of another man girlfriend. They will must spend a lot of time in the church and won't be able to play lewd games again :p
Yeah its kinda funny to me that people are upset about a fictional character who isn't in any way with the MC is not completely chaste while waiting for MC to finally decide to dick her down.

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
Isn't the MC's cleanliness dependent on your choices? If your talking about the threesome during the storm, he got his gf's ok for it so it wasn't really cheating.
If you read the post that I was quoting, I was talking from the POV of the MC if he went through the storyline that the post I was replying to was talking about. I know about the choices. It's just that the person that I was talking to didn't go that route, so my point still stands. I can see where you're coming from, though. So no harm done.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It's not a cuck choice if she's not yours. Beside, it's not like the MC was ever squeaky clean himself.
Isn't it implied that in harem games once you take a virgin she's yours? One dick to rule them all?
Maybe it's because I'm a woman that I can't find the appeal in wanting sloppy seconds. Well I won't kink shame since I'm on this site too. lol

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Isn't it implied that in harem games once you take a virgin she's yours? One dick to rule them all?
Maybe it's because I'm a woman that I can't find the appeal in wanting sloppy seconds. Well I won't kink shame since I'm on this site too. lol
It is not a harem game. It is a Visual Novel, and it was never the devs intention for it to be a harem game.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Seeing that in the Rose+Chloe threesome ending the MC can have fun with Candy and it doesn't result in a game over, it would've been funny to me if the ending had Candy come knocking on the door pregnant as well.

Reactions: Dentynhometal

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
She's a ****ing Love interest, they dont have to be in a relationship with you for you to not want to see them get used like utter garbage... Daniels K for the first time wrote a cuck/ntr-like scene correctly, as even the MC expresses his feelings on the matter correctly, he understands its not his place to stop her from slutting it up if that is her wish, but he also mentions he doesnt have to be ok and like it either (paraphrasing what he said/thought).

Its sad... I would have been fine with Jason banging Rose since he was being kind of a bro for a while before that incident... However the fact that he said "Rose is kind of a groupie, I am gonna use those strong feelings she has for me to use her like a piece of meat, feel free to join in, or not, but she is getting used regardless". Later on if you pick one of the two Rose endings and she has her makeover he makes more of an ass of himself with this line "Hey dude, why are you cock-blocking me ? Rose and I have a thing going, where I wont leave Abigail, but will treat Rose like my slut due to her devotion for me".

To me its this shit that is a problem, not the fact that "omg no, someone else other than MC is getting it on", seeing as I have no problem with Abigail who is sloppy seconds if you chose to pursue her...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Than your some kind of woman !!

This is what people dont get, I dont care if the chick is a virgin, its about an asshole winning... and before you spout stupid lies, no in my playthrough the MC is not an asshole (cheating not withstanding) I picked every manly/nice choice while avoiding all the jerk choices, unless they were totally harmless so that I could get the 6 limit in order to bang the teacher.

Also the teacher is the only one the MC treats like utter trash, but the skank loves it by the looks and dialogues she gives. Everyone else the MC treated with respect and manliness (or what passes for manliness in his world) and niceness, he never says or thinks "Omg Anna/Lisa/Rose are devoted to me even though I am with Chloe lets exploit that, fuck them and treat them like meat".... instead he tells Anna he loves her and is very romantic towards her, he fights off a savage wolf for Lisa, and helps Rose explore her sexuality alongside Chloe.

In Real life there is also this... I dont care if the girl is a virgin, in fact talking from experience (I've had 4 exes that were virgins throughout my life) and the whole "I will mold them to my taste" is BS, I rather someone that already knows a little bit of what they are doing. But knowing your with someone that maybe already had ... lets say 5-6 previous boyfriends is better than being with someone who your their first, or they show interest in you, but then turn around and bang a random douchebag. Context is everything.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

devilush

Nov 22, 2018
Great game, this was my 1st playthrougn and managed to get the normal Chloe ending and the Rose and Chloe ending without the guide , the only ending i am still want to see if its possible is Anna. For w/e reason i like her and am willing to do a 2nd playthrough just for that. Rest of the girls i don't find interesting at all but then again its my personal preference.
So all i have left to say is the game was great and hope we will see more games like this.

Reactions: SafeSpace
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes