3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Led

Jul 16, 2017
That would be a shame, indeed. So far I find this game one of the best around.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I have an inkling that either Abigail or Liza will be the last endings so if you wanna play the full game you're gonna have to go with them.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
I just loved the ending with Chloe. Going to play back some saves to try the rest now. Is there any more games of the same developer? I really love his work on this game.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
I'm looking for save with Chloe and Rose ending, I've missed something and I've only Rose ending
Are those 2 the only possible ones? I tried Lisa and Abigail but it ends with Abigail taking me from Rose in the hallway with To be continued.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I just loved the ending with Chloe. Going to play back some saves to try the rest now. Is there any more games of the same developer? I really love his work on this game.
Yes. They're all in RPGM though. But you can get My Girlfriends Amnesia in an unofficial Renp'y port.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm looking for save with Chloe and Rose ending, I've missed something and I've only Rose ending
You have to have the threesome with Chloe and Rose in the Library to be able to get the combined ending. It's a key part of the plot for that ending to happen.

To get that you need to:
Not mention anything to Chloe about Rose watching when she's jerking you off in the lake.
Go with Chloe when it starts raining after the Skate Party.

Next time when you get to after announcing to everyone that Rose is now your girlfriend, she will ask you about Chloe.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
@rb1 Have fun! I have Chloe's "purity" ending as 9-1 if you need that as well ;)

EDIT: @pmmddb for you as well ;) And there's additional information from me a few posts further down.

Reactions: pmmddb and rb1

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Anna is a tough one to call on yeah i agree that strange things happen when your around her like she took you back to that building alone and in the room where people disappear after performing sex witch i find wired because Anna had sex there on that bed and she left the house but shes still around also Anna is more realistic about what her n MC has she gave him the weekend to think long and hard about who he wants as for Chloe she didn't, Anna is also almost never in the room or nowhere to be seen she just shows up at certain points as for the wolf for Lisa I think that was just thrown in there to get closer to her no one summed it i have a feeling Anna will get a lengthy ending like Chloe because if you pick to stay behind for Chloe's ending Lisa said we were going out and that she felt she need to be there for MC time of need and Anna looking down and sad said why didnt i think of that? but in her update i think she will speak up during that part

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just because she's pretty and a bit on the emo side? I guess she was the one to send the wolf after Lisa
never thought she was an emo..lol..but..theres just too much weird about her..she appears and disappears suddenly alot..she says and does stuff "differently" theres just alot of weird around her..plus..it would be fun to have a sexy witch as a main-dame so i'm projecting my own hopes :p

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the update was completely useless just a bit of talking and ending ... and why am I forced to be friends with rose and protect her? what the fuck?? when Rose fucks Jason although I told her she should not do it and he uses her just did not hear her and did not take me seriously later in the night she wanted to fuck with me as cloe slept

and I told her fuck off you had your chance and now the stupid rose whines because of Jason that he has only used them .... why can not I tell her blame yourself you were so stupid and arrogant that you did not want to hear the warnings now they themselves to how you come clearly and stay away from me and not such a pathetic fucking talk as I protect you we are friends blah blah blah why ??? why the hell ??? always the same

Reactions: qudwls02 and Cico8

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
did i miss something or i read it wrong , i stay at the school let Chloe leave and rose become my GF after that we visit chloe house have some fun and a months later they pregnant but chloe and MC become couple and rose have a BF and left her ..why is that happened..???

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
did i miss something or i read it wrong , i stay at the school let Chloe leave and rose become my GF after that we visit chloe house have some fun and a months later they pregnant but chloe and MC become couple and rose have a BF and left her ..why is that happened..???
That was just their cover story for why the three of them were living together. Polygamy is rather looked down on most places, so they'd need a believable excuse for why both women live with one guy and they're both pregnant.

Reactions: ozner

rb1

Feb 20, 2018
@rb1 Have fun! I have Chloe's "purity" ending as 9-1 if you need that as well ;)
Is it the save of the contents of last version or there is a purity ending in the new update ? If its in the new update, would like to have that as well :)

Jun 20, 2018
Am I the only one who, importing a save from the ending choice of 1.8, gets the conversation with Rose and Abigail, and then "To be continued" a few lines of dialogue later? I assume this is a bug of some kind, and that that's the end of 1.8?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes