3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I think he should make a new open world game or sand box. Since he usually lets you fuck everybody in one route anyways. Just let the player go the route they go. Probably have to focus on a single female each update though. Either way he gets a pass since this his first Renpy game.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Congratulations on finishing! Truly it is inspiring everyone else, including myself, to finish our own works. Well Done

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game was good until the dev closed off most the routes and offered little choices. I guess the dev is burned out and has no new ideas. RIP.
Wut?

All the routes are open and all girls have an ending, ze fookle you blabbering about?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn 6gb. Tthat is big, people with slow connection are going to suffer...:oops:

Going to download to test it later.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
6GB... WOW... Thank goodness for Torrent. I was getting up to 3.6 MB/s download speed. Took about an hour to complete. Although lately I'm getting 13 MB/s on Mega (until I meet my DL quota).

I really like the story and images. Not being a Dev, I have no idea how difficult it is to make multiple routes with different characters. That being said someone made a good point about the lack of animations. I just started playing Solvalley School and it's LOADED with animations and character routes (although it is using Honey Select not Daz3D). The girls on the main menu of the game are all very sexy. Rose, Anna, Chloe and Lisa are all great choices. Looking forward to it...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
This game was good until the dev closed off most the routes and offered little choices. I guess the dev is burned out and has no new ideas. RIP.
This game was never ment to be good and was ment to be short. He was trying out renpy to see if mga expansion could be done in renpy. The original plan was to make a short renpy game then release an mga expansion. As is often the case when trying to make short games people fell in love with the game and it escalated. From my time supporting this dev i get the sense that dispite renpy being a better engine he feels more comfortable on rpgm. Only time will tell where we go from here. He is not burnt out he just has major ocd. He already knew what mga would be and the path it would take minute he started it. This however went from short game to long game and i think he lost his way.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I am excited to have closure here- this was one of my most-look-forward-to games. I'm not feeling the love with some of these comments, but I'm still hopeful.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes