3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Oh it's 3 with Chloe solo'd? I thought I did restart w/ only Chloe route.
Yep, if you wanna see it, but don't wanna work through it again: My post on page 135 has all endings, including that bonus bit... ;)

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
How am i not getting the Anna ending? I should easily have the requirements yet i'm still not getting it! Can i check my stats somewhere?

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
How am i not getting the Anna ending? I should easily have the requirements yet i'm still not getting it! Can i check my stats somewhere?
The 35 nice required aren't that easy to gather - For this one I actually needed the walkthrough at hand...

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
The 35 nice required aren't that easy to gather - For this one I actually needed the walkthrough at hand...
If that's really the case then the requirements for the Anna ending are to high.. I'll have to completely change my whole playthrough and that's just ridiculous!

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
If that's really the case then the requirements for the Anna ending are to high.. I'll have to completely change my whole playthrough and that's just ridiculous!
Then for you as well: check my post on the page before, there I provided all endings... ;)

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
The final ending is not with Eve, it is the bad, no girl ending, you have sex with Eve but don't have a relationship with her
I mean is that a bad ending though? :ROFLMAO: Like someone said before, you've only known the other 5 girls for what essentially seem like a few days. If I can roll around town finding different ladies with Eve that sounds like a good ending to me. :sneaky:

Reactions: johnconnor

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Cant seem to trigger Anna ending even if i start from beginning and refuse everyone else... can someone list some critical decisions i need to make?
Do you mean like a walkthrough that tells you how many Nice/ Manly/ Jerk points you get for each choice? I am pretty sure there is one of those in the OP that the Dev released with the updates

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I mean is that a bad ending though? :ROFLMAO: Like someone said before, you've only known the other 5 girls for what essentially seem like a few days. If I can roll around town finding different ladies with Eve that sounds like a good ending to me. :sneaky:
Daniels words if you read the post I shared when he released the game.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Pfff... looks like i need to actually read the walkthrough to get Anna's ending which kinda pisses me off. I only went for her on my 1rst playthrough saves...

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Pfff... looks like i need to actually read the walkthrough to get Anna's ending which kinda pisses me off. I only went for her on my 1rst playthrough saves...
trace back few pages.
people have shared saves for different endings.(I have also shared Anna and Abigail endings)
if seeing someone else's name irritates you then use unren 0.7 to add console.
and type name=u'XYZ' (put the name you wish in place of XYZ) in console.
and you are good to go.

Edit: is anna ending save

Reactions: rKnight

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Wow, finally finished the remaining endings (most of them :D) and some of them have bitersweet taste ... I think the Chloe ending is really great, also Chloe & Rose ending, but Rose ending ... is best ... she is soo sooo beautiful ... I can't help myself ... Lisa ending was quite good, but rushed ... but it's still OK when you compare with last two endings ... Anna & Abigail ... totally rushed, especially Anna's ... I hope for similar ending for here like Rose, Chloe & Lisa got ... but nothing happened ... and about Abi ending ... It was a little better, but still, rushed and just ended so suddenly ... so overall rating ... it's 4,5/5 ... Loved this game, loved the endings, best ending definitely Rose & I think Daniels K has the best renders with best girls all over the place ... end of report ;) have a good night

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes