3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i hate to say it.....WORST ENDING WAS ANNA'S i mean it fucking sucked it took a long time to creat her n other endings but when it comes to Anna's we hardly see her with that girl in the office no matter what you pick its game over with Anna!! i mean really im starting to regret ever liking her if she got the short end of the stick i only had done Chloe (true) ending n i done Rose and out of the three Chloe and Rose's endings had a lot of shit in it

U

User_886295

Can someone send a save for Anna and rose's endings? Also with Abigal's ending if she even has one.

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Can someone send a save for Anna and rose's endings? Also with Abigal's ending if she even has one.
Anna Ending

Abigail Ending

Rose Ending Save File (in attachment)

Note: Use to add console and type name=u'XYZ' (Replace XYZ with name you want) to change name.

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
any way to see the countdown of the points of jerk, nice and manly? probably said before but i dont want spoilers q.q
or a way to change the number with the console?

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Really excited to see the ending to this excellent game, but honestly disappointed there are no more updates coming. Loved this game and look forward to your next project

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, dear.

Just read one of the reviews that says 200 characters is way too long. I don't quite think that person understands what reviews are and that "great game" isn't one.

A review is supposed to tell someone a bit about the game and that persons thoughts behind it.

"Great game.

kefkjhnfekjnfkmflkrglrgnlkrtgnlktghm ltky6hmylh yh filling up post count l;kdjflikjflkhejfert"

Just tells me that person is a plank.

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
any way to see the countdown of the points of jerk, nice and manly? probably said before but i dont want spoilers q.q
or a way to change the number with the console?

Here you can see and change existing variables.
If you want to add any variables only way is using a console.(you can also see variables and their values in console.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes