3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
No Teacher Ending ????? Really >.<
I Am Very Disappointed Endings So Short and No Teacher Ending ???
Why Sorry I Really Love The Game But Some Ending is So Short And No Teacher :(

3/5

Reactions: darlic

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
How many hours of content is there to play through in this game? Would like a ballpark estimate since this is fairly massive game to dl being over 6gb :p

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
How many hours of content is there to play through in this game? Would like a ballpark estimate since this is fairly massive game to dl being over 6gb :p
Are you a reader or a skipper?
Are you a "one run and that's it"-guy or are you a completionist?
Depending on that it's between 1 and 10 hours I'd say... ...just a gut-feeling, though...

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I definitely appreciate a good story, so am a reader, and definitely a completionist. 10 hours sounds good, worth a dl then since the reviews seem positive as well. Thx for the info!

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Well I finally was able to play this today and was pleasantly pleased to see Eve does have a endin. And what a great ending it is. Probably my favorite (although not been able to get Anna's, probably fucked around too much in all saves..?)
In any case, story was ok (dropped in quality about half way) and models are top notch. Scenes could have benefited from seeing the girls' face more though. Felt it was intentionally keeping out of the frame almost all the time. Not sure why, I love watching a woman's face during sex. Probably a technical issue.
Either way, thanks. Looking forward to more games with Eve in it ;)

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
How do you get to Anna's ending? The converstion never comes and I have played through 6 times. She says to talk on Monday and the oportunity is not there?

daneyx

Aug 5, 2017
Hi guys! How can I see the nice'points or manly'points?
Last question: How can I get the rose ending? I told her about my feelings, get the threesome in library, sex scene too and nothing happen..

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This was a great update, I am so happy that I was finally able to dump Chloe, for some reasons, I was never attracted to her, I was forced to do it with her, all along I had my heart on Anna, Chloe was just forced on me, never really liked her much, sure she's cute and all, but I really like my own decisions lol ;) anyway, turned out great, thanks for this amazing update.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What a wonderful game. After endless copycats of horny teenagers surrounded by their family members this game, along with Acting Lessons which flamed out too fast, was a breath of fresh air. Beautiful girls, solid story and nice game setting.
There was still lots of story to be told but it looks like dev really wanted to be done with the game. Eagerly awaiting for Daniels K. next project and if it is anywhere close in the quality, will definitely pledge.

It is up to "Become a Rock Star" to keep bearing the torch.

U

User_886295

Anna Ending

Abigail Ending

Rose Ending Save File (in attachment)

Note: Use to add console and type name=u'XYZ' (Replace XYZ with name you want) to change name.
Thank you.

U

User_886295

Anna Ending

Abigail Ending

Rose Ending Save File (in attachment)

Note: Use to add console and type name=u'XYZ' (Replace XYZ with name you want) to change name.
How do you add the save to the game if its WinRAR?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes