3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Kinda bummed that there's no ending with the teacher.
Genuine curiosity.

Why would she leave her husband for a school kid?

A fuck, sure, but giving up a stable life for someone that can barely support themselves .... how ridiculous would that be?

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Genuine curiosity.

Why would she leave her husband for a school kid?

A fuck, sure, but giving up a stable life for someone that can barely support themselves .... how ridiculous would that be?
Well, you know what they say, the heart wants what it wants ;)
Haha, I personally don't like her though, not as amazing as the other girls. Chloe and Anna are my fav.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
What a wonderful game. After endless copycats of horny teenagers surrounded by their family members this game, along with Acting Lessons which flamed out too fast, was a breath of fresh air. Beautiful girls, solid story and nice game setting.
There was still lots of story to be told but it looks like dev really wanted to be done with the game. Eagerly awaiting for Daniels K. next project and if it is anywhere close in the quality, will definitely pledge.

It is up to "Become a Rock Star" to keep bearing the torch.
Kinda agreed with you,incest isn't my thing tho,i loved milfy city for the graphic,the writing etc,never installed the incest patch as well,but one thing for sure,Become a Rockstar is definetly better compared to this game in graphic/animation wise,it's pretty hard to say about the storyline since BaRs is still in infancy state(vers 0.25).

Jun 5, 2018
i follow walkthrough.. currently page no.12 (title- version 1.5). i always choose nice one option..
game version - final one..
i didn't able to use teacher. no option comes to use teacher..
i attach photo and save file , kindly check it and solve this problem..

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
i follow walkthrough.. currently page no.12 (title- version 1.5). i always choose nice one option..
game version - final one..
i didn't able to use teacher. no option comes to use teacher..
i attach photo and save file , kindly check it and solve this problem..
Solve what problem? You are using a walkthrough based on the code rather than the official walkthrough. If you were using the official walkthrough you would know that you can't get the second teacher scene without the first one, you can't get the first one without enough jerk points.

Jun 5, 2018
Solve what problem? You are using a walkthrough based on the code rather than the official walkthrough. If you were using the official walkthrough you would know that you can't get the second teacher scene without the first one, you can't get the first one without enough jerk points.
ok .. i didn't know jerk point were equal important..

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Pretty good game, I think I have see all endings, a bit rushed with some girls but good all in all.

Rose + Cloe ending is the best for me, very happy with this one.
Like some other, it's a shame no ending with the teacher, she was fun (the milf lover in me speaking :LOL:)

Well done dev !

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I thought pass the test and complete the game would let me to the truth about the ritual,to know the guys who orchestra this ritual.

Is the ritual just a hoax to lure girls or what?

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
This game gets my A+++ rating. One of the best game along with Acting Lessions and Adventurous Couple. Very good story that's well written with plenty of opportunities. I love the different endings with replayability. A game doesn't have to be rediculosly long to be good and I believe the development team timed this perfectly. The endings are good, Rose's being the best.I love the tub scene. Anna's was a disappointment after waiting for the MC (also there is a spelling error in her ending "gealous" lol). There are some nice avoidable kinks, eg. sloppy seconds. This game is a true gem in the pile of rocks! Congratulations to the development team on a very well done job.

Reactions: Tom10

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So what are the endings? Can someone spoil me please?
Chloe has a few of endings. One with just her, one with just her and a bonus if you were super faithful and one with her and Rose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rose has 2 endings. One with just her and one with her and Chloe.

Anna has 1 ending.

Lisa has 1 ending.

Abigail has 1 ending.

Eve has a kind of ending but it's more like a "here is where their adventure begins" kind of thing. That ending could quite easily be spun off into it's own game. It gives off the "to be continued" feeling.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes