• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
All(?) endings:

made a save point for the beginning of each ending. In roses case the upper choice goes to the threesome ending the lower choice to the solo ending.

ps: fuck the anna ending. The other endings are fine. But Anna's is just meh..
Fantastic Post emuuu... Much appreciated!

Can I ask a favour, I've had a nightmare with this game and never was able to get the hide dialogue feature working in this particular game. I tried everything and spent countless hours trying anything, everything, saves and nothing worked — Then I downloaded your saves and it works, I can hide the text when I play from your save onwards... I was wondering if I could get a save from the beginning of your game so I can playthrough from there!?

Reactions: johnconnor

emuuu

May 19, 2018
Fantastic Post emuuu... Much appreciated!

Can I ask a favour, I've had a nightmare with this game and never was able to get the hide dialogue feature working in this particular game. I tried everything and spent countless hours trying anything, everything, saves and nothing worked — Then I downloaded your saves and it works, I can hide the text when I play from your save onwards... I was wondering if I could get a save from the beginning of your game so I can playthrough from there!?
Give it a try:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah someone mentioned it but he didn't mentioned what is the requirements to get the ending of rose and chloe ending
The requirement for the ending is in the walkthrough. To get the Chloe/Rose ending, you need to stop Abigail attacking Rose, after Yoga, Do not tell Chloe about Rose, after the rainstorm, choose to have the threesome with Chloe and Rose, then the rest is the same conditions as Rose endings, Do not have the threesome with Jason, tell Rose you like her more than a friend, have sex when she masturbates.

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
The requirement for the ending is in the walkthrough. To get the Chloe/Rose ending, you need to stop Abigail attacking Rose, after Yoga, Do not tell Chloe about Rose, after the rainstorm, choose to have the threesome with Chloe and Rose, then the rest is the same conditions as Rose endings, Do not have the threesome with Jason, tell Rose you like her more than a friend, have sex when she masturbates.
Yes, that's right walkthrough.

Ryuuji Mutou

Feb 20, 2018
But i did all of that

GSM90

May 15, 2018
WANTED TO KNOW THE RIGHT SEQUENCE OF QUESTION TO BE ASKED TO THE GIRL FOR RITUAL ?SHE KEEPS SAY YOU FAILED THE TEST?ANY HELP PLZ...

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've got the endings with Anna, Lisa, Cloe, Rose + Cloe, Abigail and Eve + Stripper girl. Is that the only one with Eve or is there a solo with Eve ? Are these all endings ?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes