3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
lets create a Fan and Art Assets for this game. so we can figure out what models and environment where use
"Abandoned" "Completed" means the developer has done all they can. So it's up to the fans to finish the game properly.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"Abandoned" "Completed" means the developer has done all they can. So it's up to the fans to finish the game properly.
I take it you don't like the endings. How should the game be finished?

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
I think NTR massed up story line.. After Rose and Jason thing, protagonist suddenly acting like an annoying coward. At rose route, He should angry as hell and fucking destroy Jason before he fucks rose.(or atleast Choice!) And abigail route, He should tell to abigail about Jason and Rose cheating Becouse He loves her! but he is acting like an coward, do nothing and pretend cool with everything.. He keep shuting his mouse and Ass Kicked by Jason for Cheating abigail?? Really? I'm ok with NTR but his acting is really pissed me off.

Reactions: magus448

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I take it you don't like the endings. How should the game be finished?
As many people have said, the chloe/rose route is complete, other characters are lacking. A sandbox harem mod, get with all the girls, never-ending-ending.

Reactions: Toweke

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
*Mod deleted comment*
No, it's something about every decent biology book will tell you. Though that quote came from the slightly less reliable wikipedia. Third world voodoo doctors and religious leaders may still tell you otherwise though.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
*Mod deleted comment*
No, it's something about every decent biology book will tell you. Though that quote came from the slightly less reliable wikipedia. Third world voodoo doctors and religious leaders may still tell you otherwise though.
Or how about Stuff Mom Never Told You?

As for Wikipedia's reliability, it's fine for non-controversial subjects. You get into shit like abortion or Trump and you run the risk of bias creeping in. I doubt there is much bias when explaining the biology of the hymen.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Well Good game.

A few points.
A good proof read was needed as there are a few spelling mistakes present.
One line when Jason is speaking, it comes up as Rose name.
The story was good, general artwork good, artwork on guys and girls good, animation good also.
It is a pity nothing was done about making the Ritual a reality, say like the MC is alone in the old house when the portal door opens, and this could have lead to a part 2 to the game which could have had the MC traveling back and forth through the portal, gaining magic, powers of corruption and so on or whatever, it would have made part 2 great or maybe even epic.

I missed a few endings, so if anyone can help me finding them I would be very grateful.

Anna ending.
Rose ending.
Rose and Chloe ending.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes