3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Silvaaarian

Jul 7, 2018
What does it do?
Im Sorry i was tired and havent worked with Command prompt in a long time.
this is what happened in cmd.

after typing in.

C:\Users\Gebruiker\Downloads\Nieuwe map\Nieuwe map\Lancaster_Boarding_House_-_Final_Version\LancasterBoardingHouse-Final_Version-pc\LancasterBoardingHouse-Final_Version-pc>start LancasterBoardingHouse.exe

it now says access denied(in dutch) and that this app cant be run on my pc.....

hope this helps a bit. And if not thank you for the help anyway :)

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018

after typing in.

C:\Users\Gebruiker\Downloads\Nieuwe map\Nieuwe map\Lancaster_Boarding_House_-_Final_Version\LancasterBoardingHouse-Final_Version-pc\LancasterBoardingHouse-Final_Version-pc>start LancasterBoardingHouse.exe

could your av be blocking it from running? or your firewall, sometimes my firewall stopps me from running some VNs until i create an exception

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017

after typing in.

You didn't say anything about an error, but if an error does comes up, it might because of how deep you have your game buried in the computer. A lot of letters in the file name could cause Windows to say, "Nope, not gonna do that!"

Reactions: UncleVT

Silvaaarian

Jul 7, 2018
You didn't say anything about an error, but if an error does comes up, it might because of how deep you have your game buried in the computer. A lot of letters in the file name could cause Windows to say, "Nope, not gonna do that!"
You good sir! you just solved it! thank you so much. I never knew that could be a thing.

Again thank you!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

aelevy81

Nov 3, 2017
Still ran through each character and I never can get Rose, because of the fact that even though I'm using the walkthroughs, I never see the screen where it says to her "I like you more than a Friend"

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Still ran through each character and I never can get Rose, because of the fact that even though I'm using the walkthroughs, I never see the screen where it says to her "I like you more than a Friend"
And for you as well, just click the quote to get to the .zip ;)
These are all (my) LBH endings (including the special extras for Chloe's and Rose's endings) - Enjoy!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
started to play this today and gotta say its nice game but gotta ask if some selections block some girls (aka have to replay couple times)?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
started to play this today and gotta say its nice game but gotta ask if some selections block some girls (aka have to replay couple times)?
Absolutely. No single 100% playthrough possible...
But to elaborate, you can get most of it in a single playthrough, Abigail is a bit off the "standard route" I'd say... ...if you don't care about 100% and just wanna see the different endings after your playthrough just check the post above your question. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea i saw that ending packet on 1st post.

what's exactly needed to trigger 3some in library? help abigail at party, spy her in changing room and then lake thingy?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What do you mean by that? Cause I'm having the same problem.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well finished game and mc fucked all girls which were fuckable and teacher too. very nice game but so short.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only downside (besides shortness) was that all sunny content was just teasing.

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lancaster Boarding House [Final] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 6.01GB
Updated 2019-03-29 with smaller version :)
Download PC (368MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi do you have Android Version here too?
Thank you for your time.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes