• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

doddy0515

Aug 22, 2019
Sorry to say that but i deleted the game after 5 minutes. The french translation don't make any sens. I understood nothing.
It's a word for word translation. the french is'nt an easy language, so if you shuffle the words in the sentence, this doesn't mean anything. ( in english you can always unerstand)

For example :
Gate Man isn't "homme de porte" in french is "gardien" or "portier" in that case "gardien" is better, but "homme de porte" doesn't exist in french.

and for now i d'ont know if i want to download the game again....

Sorry for my english, i'm french.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can make a request for proper french translation on proper sub-forum.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I played this through for the first time, start to finish, all routes and endings (using console commands to set flags as needed to see all scenes). Definitely well above par, as far as western visual novels go. I'd recommend to others for sure.

The (as far as I could tell) unavoidable thing with Rose was really a shame. I didn't read this whole thread, but I imagine there's a lot of comments on this subject. Rarely do you see interest in a character bottom-out so instantly. For the second half of the game, Rose was pretty much just cringeworthy and unwelcome.

The way the animations were coded with the Ren'py pauses ("$renpy.pause(1, hard=True)") that can't be skipped was also unwelcome. I did a search/replace-all to comment out all 2500+ instances of that in the script just so I wasn't forced to sit through the countless 10-second animation loops.

Otherwise, it was a great way to kill a slow Saturday. Really enjoyed it. Good title. I found Abigail to be the most appealing but can't really put my finger on why. Anna was a close second. Again, not sure why. Different strokes for different folks.

nowhere besides maybe save editor.
You can check in the console. The variables are literally "manly" and "nice" and such. Pretty dummy-proof. Just open the console and type "manly" it will return a number, which will be your manliness score. For event flags, the fan walkthrough in the OP has them all listed so you can set those flags if needed. IE: When the rain scene happens, there's 3 choices each with their own flag. You can set all 3 flags (v1, v2, evesx) to '1' so the game thinks you chose all 3, that way you don't get roadblocked from scenes later on by being forced to make a choice during the rain scene. (those control scenes not affected by the nice/manly/jerk)

Last edited:

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
How much does manly, jerk and nice affect gameplay and relationships? Like for a Anna gameplay, there's one that i should focus to get better results, or just choose her over other girls when i can and gonna get same scenes regardless of jerk/manly/nice?

Reactions: CerseiLannister666

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
How much does manly, jerk and nice affect gameplay and relationships? Like for a Anna gameplay, there's one that i should focus to get better results, or just choose her over other girls when i can and gonna get same scenes regardless of jerk/manly/nice?
The game is entirely based on your choices and those 3 stats. Without the right choices and the right stats some scenes will not unlock.

You don't need to choose a girl, but if you want to see all the scenes and all the endings you will have to carefully follow the walkthrough and have more than one save.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
I played this game. Now it became of my very favorite adult story game. I especially loved the character Anna very much. Infact for me, she's the best visual novel character ever made! I got all the 5 endings and also the threesome scene unlocked without any walkthrough or a mod but I still have some issues related to it ::
1) Is there any gameplay difference between the regular and highly compressed version? I'm really eager to know coz I downloaded the highly compressed one because of the low internet speeds in my area.
2) Can someone tell me about the music used in the game? I just loved it! Many times I open the game just to listen the music rather than playing the game itself. So it would be a big help to me knowing it!
THANKS

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Okay I got the song names. Tho not all are included .The ones I liked with some good beats ::
1) Talking with you --- Artificial music
2) Reach --- KV
3)Oshóva --- Nature's voice
It's very simple::
1) Just record your screen.
2)Open screen recorder in split screen and google on another screen.
3)Activate google voice search while the music is playing
Hope it helps

Reactions: Harem_Master
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes