3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
This game was pretty good. I'm not sure what I did wrong to miss Anna's ending though. Oh well. I'll try again.

The whole sex ritual seemed unfinished. You never find anything out about it. And the game as a whole seems to come to a sudden end. When I have played everyone's ending and was looking to get Anna's the game ended with me and Eve in a threesome with a stripper. That seemed to kind of hit a brick wall. Good game overall.

Also; I really liked the songs in this game. Does anybody know the names of the songs or the artists, or if I can find them anywhere to download?

Last edited:

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Honestly? Good riddance. If you ask me, this whole "sex ritual" aspect was unnecessary and added nothing to the game.

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
yea sex ritual was abandoned/forgotten/left behind by dev.
Did they actually say they abandoned it, because it went on for a while.

Honestly? Good riddance. If you ask me, this whole "sex ritual" aspect was unnecessary and added nothing to the game.
Yeah. Considering the rest of the game it was kind of out of left field. I didn't really see the point of it.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Image from coming update)
Hey everyone,

What's next? French version for Part 2 version 0.1 will be available next week so stay tuned for that. Version 0.2 of Part 2 that is scheduled to be released on the 15th of December, give or take a couple of days. This version will be the biggest update to the game yet and it's going to have a lot of content, more than your usual update. It's going to have plenty of romantic scenes, kinky scenes, story line progression and more!
Thank you for your support and have a great weekend!

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes