3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Granida

Mar 1, 2019
It would've gone somewhere, if there hadn't been a huge backlash about that Rose+Jason(+MC) scene after which the project got wrapped up pretty quickly. So it's most likely we'll never get to know what would've been in store for us there.
Ahh.....so there was a backlash? No wonder. I was honestly intrigued with how the title screen starts with the heroines in some kind of dark background but, i guess it's all left to imagination now

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there some kind of mod that shows you your current stats or are you supposed to keep track in your head about it? Or is there something like "end of chapter stats"?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Is there some kind of mod that shows you your current stats or are you supposed to keep track in your head about it? Or is there something like "end of chapter stats"?
Not that I am aware of. There is no end of chapter stats as it is not in chapters.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not that I am aware of. There is no end of chapter stats as it is not in chapters.
I didn't necessarily mean in a literal sense, but overall that sucks a bit. I guess I'll have to look at the stats either manually or through that online save editor then.

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
Please delete the link of the french version of the game, the person who did that was just lazy as fuck, it's only a bad google traduction thing and 50% of the sentences are either feeling weird to read or just don't make any sense at all...
That could save future people from downloading 6gb for nothing.

Reactions: darlic

LukeSkyV

Oct 18, 2019
Best fucking game on the site... SO FAR... Chole is BEST GIRL!@! 9/10... felt bad to be an asshole and cheat on her... even tho that makes no difference in the game... I think (I DIDN'T BTW)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it matters in near end of her path. otherwise can freely roam around.

emuuu

May 19, 2018
Best fucking game on the site... SO FAR... Chole is BEST GIRL!@! 9/10... felt bad to be an asshole and cheat on her... even tho that makes no difference in the game... I think (I DIDN'T BTW)
If u hit on any other girl (except the teacher) u wont get the best Chloe ending.

Check the thread for an earlier post of mine. Posted a save which contains every ending:
All(?) endings:

made a save point for the beginning of each ending. In roses case the upper choice goes to the threesome ending the lower choice to the solo ending.

ps: fuck the anna ending. The other endings are fine. But Anna's is just meh..

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
If u hit on any other girl (except the teacher) u wont get the best Chloe ending.

Check the thread for an earlier post of mine. Posted a save which contains every ending:
Alternatively:
These are all (my) LBH endings (including the special extras for Chloe's and Rose's endings) - Enjoy!
(And this includes Anna's ending - if I read correctly yours doesn't - or was that just your opinion about it?)

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
My save includes all endings. I just didnt like the Anna ending.
You were faster than my edit... ...so just opinion, yeah...

...gotta agree, was disappointing (mostly because it wasn't about her)

EDIT: even more so because hers was the hardest to get... :(

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes