3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Page11

May 23, 2019
The animation is good, but that is the only good thing about this game. The writing is boring, the choices ... well, sometime I found myself screaming at the screen "DO NOT DO IT, YOU IDIOT", but the MC went forward with it anyway (examples is that ritual where Chloe says to go back home, I would have said the same but you do not get a choice, the MC just agrees to go forward for some reason), or with Jason, the MC keeps saying he is an asshole but we do not see anything like that: we are told he is really popular, he does not say hi to all the people, and his gf is a bully, but he seems to want to keep her under control. He is friendly to the MC and he sticks with him in class, so why is the MC so rude with him?(we also do not get a choice here).
The story could have been better, the fact that we are given a gf at the start and then we have to cheat if we want another girls is shit (I did not like CHLOE but I was forced by the story (no choice) to have her as gf. I liked Anne, but I would have to cheat and be an asshole to Chloe to get with her, why did we just not get there and were let to make a choice? Why force it for me? Seriously, for some decisions you would not even have to do much more, just skip it past that and change 1 line of dialogue or 2. Also, the dialogue is booring, at first I was reading it but then I just found myself blitzing through it just to get the animations... wich are very good animations , too good actually, never pllayed a game with such great animations and scenes, and it also has sound!!!

Anyway, just felt like throwing my two cents here...

Page11

May 23, 2019
Is this NTR game or MC is cheating other girls?
NTR is when you steal a girl from someone? In that case it might be (did not go for that route), there is a girl with a boyfriend (you and him are the only 2 males in the game) and you can get his gf, but he does not really caare about her as far as I understood, plus she is kind of a bitch... But yeah, you can do a lot of cheating, basically 90% of the girls just jump on your dick...

Akira555

Mar 12, 2019
NTR is when you steal a girl from someone? In that case it might be (did not go for that route), there is a girl with a boyfriend (you and him are the only 2 males in the game) and you can get his gf, but he does not really caare about her as far as I understood, plus she is kind of a bitch... But yeah, you can do a lot of cheating, basically 90% of the girls just jump on your dick...
I already played it, not really Ntr game, just your usual genre 18+ adult game, but the story is interesting and sexual

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Finished the game today for the first time... I did only Chloe's path because for the first playthrough I always choose the main girl :) obviously I saved all the scenes with other girls for study only :sneaky: I will not do other endings because Chloe is my favorite... Final impressions : very beautiful game, I enjoyed it, all wonderful girls... Really hard resist to don't cheat on Chloe but I did it! Thanks for the game :)

Reactions: 09110212

Page11

May 23, 2019
I already played it, not really Ntr game, just your usual genre 18+ adult game, but the story is interesting and sexual
How is the story interesting?
SPOILERS!!!

You meet a girl and she wants to be your gf right away... then other girls just want to jump on your dick, then they try to pick up different naratives ,like the Religious Sex Books, The abandoned house, The city, the teacher's husband showing up, the one time they started calling a guy weirdoo, but they never go through with anything... Acting Lessons is a game with great story.

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
How is the story interesting?
SPOILERS!!!

You meet a girl and she wants to be your gf right away... then other girls just want to jump on your dick, then they try to pick up different naratives ,like the Religious Sex Books, The abandoned house, The city, the teacher's husband showing up, the one time they started calling a guy weirdoo, but they never go through with anything... Acting Lessons is a game with great story.
Yes and acting lessons has you in tears for the next 7 years to so be prepared

• Love
Reactions: Page11

Page11

May 23, 2019
Yes and acting lessons has you in tears for the next 7 years to so be prepared
IKR? still not over the fact that I had to choose between 2 girls that were developed and had a backround and I cared about, unlike this game where you do not know anything about the girls or everyone and they do not develop at all.

Reactions: Sheppard3rd

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
IKR? still not over the fact that I had to choose between 2 girls that were developed and had a backround and I cared about, unlike this game where you do not know anything about the girls or everyone and they do not develop at all.
That was the first tear breaker yes and after that you got that crazy ass nurse to..
I never played this game i wanne give it a try tho

Reactions: Page11

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I really liked this game. Probably one of the best adult VN there is. My only complain is that there is no Scene Gallery. I would like to check if I've unlocked all the scenes. And it would also give the option to replay a scene without without starting a new game.

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
anyone know what music is playing during park party scene???
please tell me i really want play that music in my party too

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
My only complain is that there is no Scene Gallery. I would like to check if I've unlocked all the scenes. And it would also give the option to replay a scene without without starting a new game.
There is a mod for this. Tested it on crunched/compressed version and works fine.

anyone know what music is playing during park party scene???
ParkMusic.wav in "game" folder of the game.

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
I kept going into the game when it came out the window, it was about 3 seconds later when it was thrown out. What error does it have? I used on win 10, installed flash, dirext and framework 3.5

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes