3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

elthaun

Jun 18, 2018
This is a pretty good game. My one complaint would be there is no way to speed up scenes, and with the same two frames repeating, it can take too long.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I downloaded it but there is not .exe file to launch the game. Does someelse has this problem?
  1. Check your antivirus. It might have quarantined the .exe
  2. Are you sure you downloaded the PC version and not the Mac version?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think so. music and voice acting costs money and req time.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, I want to ask about some route, Rose Route.

So, when the choice Rose and Jason appears (to unlock JasonRose), why I don't get follow up after that? I mean, I dont get the choice to unlock RoseTruth.

Any idea?

Ah, so turn out, I need to avoid threesome.

Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
I enjoyed playing this VN without the walk threw and will play it soon with one. I also see where it can be expanded if the creater wants to add an update ending. Remember on the trip to the woods the MC and the teacher had a thing. Might be nice to see where that ending will take the MC. Great job on the VN.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
//Some minor spoilers ahead.//

Just finished the game and here are my thoughts.
The potential romance options are neat and there are enough dialogue options in the game, giving you the choice to either act nice, manly or like a jerk.
These dialogue options do give points that effect which potential sex scenes and endings you might get but have no significant effect on other parts of the story.

The story while not bad is a little plain, I was really disappointing that there was no follow up on the ritual plot hook that got introduced earlier in the game.
I feel that the game could have really benefited from a mystery/thriller angle to spice things up, but playing Depraved Awakening and Dreams Of Desire might have left me spoiled as what to expect from a erotic game story.

I really disliked how some of the more important choices get made by the game and not by you, creating a lack of player agency.
You are forced into a relationship with Chloe right out of the gate and can't diverge from that path unless you cheat on her, something that could have been easily avoided by giving the player a choice on whether or not he wish to start dating Chloe after the initial hookup.

There is also a moment in the story where the best friend of Chloe, Rose and the boyfriend of Abigail, Jason hookup.
You are not given the option to tell Abigail about Jason cheating with Rose even if you are friends with her, nor do Jason or Rose put a stop to their hookup when you state your dissatisfaction about the ordeal despite you being friends with either or both of them.
You are given the option to tell them after the fact but that's only a small consolation.

Another complaint I have is that the game doesn't often give the player a choice on who to hang out with, which could have added a lot of replayability and variety to the game.
Overall a fun game but it could have benefited from a bit more extra polish.

Granida

Mar 1, 2019
Fun one. I have finished every ending (i think?) With chloe, rose, chloe + rose, anna, abigail, and the eve ending. Chloe in particular is one of the prettiest girl i have seen on this kind of game.

Though did the ritual plot got nowhere? It's weird they're just leaving it for the ending after implying that this cult know about our main character

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Fun one. I have finished every ending (i think?) With chloe, rose, chloe + rose, anna, abigail, and the eve ending. Chloe in particular is one of the prettiest girl i have seen on this kind of game.

Though did the ritual plot got nowhere? It's weird they're just leaving it for the ending after implying that this cult know about our main character
It would've gone somewhere, if there hadn't been a huge backlash about that Rose+Jason(+MC) scene after which the project got wrapped up pretty quickly. So it's most likely we'll never get to know what would've been in store for us there.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes