3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

nieselZ

May 11, 2019
Most of the animations are not playing for me, any fix for that?
Edit: after checking the files i noticed it only has 16 videos of animated scenes?
There are a lot of moments where you have to stare at the screen for 10 seconds without being able to continue, i thought these moments would be animated scenes that are broken but am i wrong here or is this how it's supposed to be?

Last edited:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Most of the animations are not playing for me, any fix for that?
Edit: after checking the files i noticed it only has 16 videos of animated scenes?
There are a lot of moments where you have to stare at the screen for 10 seconds without being able to continue, i thought these moments would be animated scenes that are broken but am i wrong here or is this how it's supposed to be?
There are two different kinds of animated scenes in this story. As you mentioned, only about 16 properly animated, and presented in a video format. The rest are just the poor man's version with two frames cycling back and forth, and of course there is a timed delay on most of them so you can't click through them quickly. So you get some really good ones but the rest are terrible.

nieselZ

May 11, 2019
There are two different kinds of animated scenes in this story. As you mentioned, only about 16 properly animated, and presented in a video format. The rest are just the poor man's version with two frames cycling back and forth, and of course there is a timed delay on most of them so you can't click through them quickly. So you get some really good ones but the rest are terrible.
Aww that's a shame, had to turn on skipping after unseen text so i could spam control a few times and then it allowed me to skip the 1 frame with the delay on them, kinda killed the experience with all the waiting

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018

Overview:
The game places you in a Boarding House somewhere in the US along with other young adults and faces you with different choices that steer the direction of the game. Depending on your choices you can live a love story with any of the girls or you can outsmart everyone and live with more than one in secret. From romance to various fetishes, voyeur, group "interactions" and more, the decision is in your hands. The summer is long and there are a lot of girls around... Some might be more than they seem... Learn their secrets and see which one matches your own desires.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-22
Release Date: 2019-01-17
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: None
Version: Final
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED
FRENCH VERSION:
Extras: -
-
Thanks @bacchusplateau and @dr FeelGood

View attachment 80666 View attachment 80667 View attachment 80668 View attachment 80669 View attachment 80670 View attachment 80671 View attachment 80672
Hey can you include the german translation in the description?
https://f95zone.to/threads/german-translation-of-lancaster-boarding-house-final-daniels-k.30623/

SamSanders87

Nov 10, 2018
Actually the scenes don't require clicking at all as it has no effect on them. If I'm reading the script correctly, there's a bunch of unskippable pauses, which I'm assuming are designed to simulate some kind of animation but it doesn't work as intended. For me at least all I get is 1 of the 2 animation 'frames'.
In case anyone's interested, you can replace %INSTALLDIR%\game\script.rpy with the one attached to this post to make all scenes skippable, including the intro.
Also kinda 'fixed' the animations, but some may have weird timings.

Not true actually. You need to
Helped a Lot... Thanks a bunch..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey guy so I have some questions but I think it relates to the story so I put it in spoiler tag

No, the conversation with Chloe and Rose doesn't lead to anything unless you follow Rose's route. You can get an ending with Rose and Chloe.

To get Chloe's true ending with pregnancy you cannot have sex with anyone else. If you had sex with Anna then yes, you will have to start again.

Reactions: 09110212

May 31, 2018
No, the conversation with Chloe and Rose doesn't lead to anything unless you follow Rose's route. You can get an ending with Rose and Chloe.

To get Chloe's true ending with pregnancy you cannot have sex with anyone else. If you had sex with Anna then yes, you will have to start again.
Thank you about that and the 3some scene is the most important to get the ending with Chloe and Rose. Sigh...here I go again.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It got boring. The animations were too long. The story was extremely weak. Great renders. Never seen a white vagina in my life and I have seen quite a few.

Reactions: Page11

May 31, 2018
Damn it....I finished the game with all ending and I'm disappointed, we don't know what happen to other girls beside the girl we choose to ending with. What happen to Abigail? Isn't Jason has another girl at home(Mc thinks about it at the beginning)? And other girls? Oh god I really really wish all of them can have happy ending because they are all good girls and even Jason is not bad lol.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes