3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

fabioitaly78

Apr 12, 2020
LancasterBoardingHouse-Final_Version-pc i have problems with anna and rose i will not unlock its ending as it is and a different version if i have made the wrong link i ask you to give me the right address where there is the ending with anna and rosegrazie for who can help me with a new link

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
LancasterBoardingHouse-Final_Version-pc i have problems with anna and rose i will not unlock its ending as it is and a different version if i have made the wrong link i ask you to give me the right address where there is the ending with anna and rosegrazie for who can help me with a new link
There is no Anna and Rose ending. Unless you want the endings for them separately, the Anna ending you have to have 45 good guy points, the Rose ending you can't have a threesome with Rose and Jason.

ferrari355

May 12, 2020
tried to find the songs with midomi and with your names. sadly not working. the techno songs i liked were i think in the game archive called parkmusic and rmusic if you listen to them. i really enjoy them but none of them i could find the original place or name of

A bit late to the party, but I only just discovered this realm of games.

Not sure if this is one of those you're looking for but it's the only song I searched for. Falling by HAIM.

ferrari355

May 12, 2020
There is no Anna and Rose ending. Unless you want the endings for them separately, the Anna ending you have to have 45 good guy points, the Rose ending you can't have a threesome with Rose and Jason.
*Spoiler Alert*
Actually there is an Anna ending. I only had 36 Nice points and I got Anna's ending. It's quite good actually. Timeline of cos a bit not realistic, but she turns out to be a good fit if you're adventurous and open.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
*Spoiler Alert*
Actually there is an Anna ending. I only had 36 Nice points and I got Anna's ending. It's quite good actually. Timeline of cos a bit not realistic, but she turns out to be a good fit if you're adventurous and open.
*Spoiler Alert*

I have gotten every ending to teh game, the way you wrote it was that you were implying that there was an ending with Both Anna and Rose, I had also given you how to get the solo Anna ending as there is a joint Chloe and Rose ending I though you may have got confused.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I know this is an old one but I had never played any of Daniels K's Renpy games.
So didn't anyone think that Rose fucking Jason in the cabin if you refuse to do a threesome deserved a NTR tag up there? We, the players, can't see it but MC definitely can and we can also hear it. Also, it's the only way to start a relationship with her and to get her endings. I find it nasty, but perhaps I'm too squeamish.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
IIRC you can't start a relationship with her before that scene, so a NTR tag would be, as per definition, wrong.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I know this is an old one but I had never played any of Daniels K's Renpy games.
So didn't anyone think that Rose fucking Jason in the cabin if you refuse to do a threesome deserved a NTR tag up there? We, the players, can't see it but MC definitely can and we can also hear it. Also, it's the only way to start a relationship with her and to get her endings. I find it nasty, but perhaps I'm too squeamish.
Feel free to look through this thread at the giant back and forth over this. No need to start it again.

IIRC you can't start a relationship with her before that scene, so a NTR tag would be, as per definition, wrong.
Also, this.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Before I play this, are there any milfs (like teachers or something) you can have some fun with or are these only younger girls?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Feel free to look through this thread at the giant back and forth over this. No need to start it again.

Also, this.
As for the first part of your message, I imagined as much. Sorry I brought that up again, as a newcomer and I just wanted to voice my opinion quickly.
For me, it seems a really questionable turn of events that the only way to get an ending with one of the LI is having her fuck another guy in front of you. If that has been argued before, I completely agree with whoever held that opinion.

Regarding the second part and sarge87's quote, sorry I don't buy it at all. You don't need to have been able to start a relationship with someone in a VN to consider it NTR. To put forward a well-known example, when infamous Eric fucked Ann before Max's eyes the latter hadn't had a chance with his mom yet, but everyone considered and still considers it NTR. Perhaps the most notorious case of NTR in this community due to its repercussions.

But even if we assumed sarge's statement is indisputable, in Lancaster the MC has already had the opportunity to fuck Rose before that scene. In my opinion, that teory wouldn't apply. If that were the case, the only possible NTR in any game would necessarily involve the MC's girlfriend or wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drazzin

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
That's just because no-one on this board knows what NTR actually is, bar some few exceptions. This game does not have NTR period. Are there other dudes fucking with potential love interests? Yes. This is not NTR though.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
As for the first part of your message, I imagined as much. Sorry I brought that up again, as a newcomer and I just wanted to voice my opinion quickly.
For me, it seems a really questionable turn of events that the only way to get an ending with one of the LI is having her fuck another guy in front of you. If that has been argued before, I completely agree with whoever held that opinion.

Regarding the second part and sarge87's quote, sorry I don't buy it at all. You don't need to have been able to start a relationship with someone in a VN to consider it NTR. To put forward a well-known example, when infamous Eric fucked Ann before Max's eyes the latter hadn't had a chance with his mom yet, but everyone considered and still considers it NTR. Perhaps the most notorious case of NTR in this community due to its repercussions.

But even if we assumed sarge's statement is indisputable, in Lancaster the MC has already had the opportunity to fuck Rose before that scene. In my opinion, that teory wouldn't apply. If that were the case, the only possible NTR in any game would necessarily involve the MC's girlfriend or wife.
The NTR tag on this site is defined as:
  • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

At the time they had sex, Rose is not a romantic interest. You may consider this NTR, but the tags do not.

And "everybody" did not consider Eric fucking Ann to be NTR. I didn't. I considered it to be the dick boyfriend rubbing Max's nose in it. But then I didn't consider Ann to be "mine" until much later in the story.

I consider Ann and Rose to be the same - to get her you have to get rid of the asshole boyfriend.

Loverbutt

May 6, 2020
I think the game has NTR because the jason x rose its unavoidable and for some people that like the character of rose and waiting a game option to break with chloe ( the locked girlfriend by the developer) are with the only option of just deal with it, and its the only NTR of the game even if other character should have a better reason to do it. example, chloe if you have sex with the others girls she should have a reason to have revenge sex with jason, but not other girl do it not even abigail thats actually his girlfriend.

Reactions: Drazzin

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I thought I could stop Rose from fucking Jason. Finally it could not be. The options are to participate or not, but it happens. For me it totally kills Rose's way. I think the game is great up to that point. I think I should have given up the option to take her from there. There's no use doing everything possible to be with Rose. Nothing changes

Reactions: Drazzin and Aristos

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I thought I could stop Rose from fucking Jason. Finally it could not be. The options are to participate or not, but it happens. For me it totally kills Rose's way. I think the game is great up to that point. I think I should have given up the option to take her from there. There's no use doing everything possible to be with Rose. Nothing changes
Except there's a Rose ending. So "nothing changes" is not true. You can win her over. But first she wants to sow some wild oats.

Not every girl is a virgin before you meet her.

Loverbutt

May 6, 2020
Its not about being a virgin or not, its the fact that the character its stolen from the MC and have sex with a guy that the player can like or not. You cant do anything to stop them and after they have sex the player have the option to say his reason for wanting to stop the threesome with Jason, it could be avoided easy before the sex scene the player have the choice to ask her his resons why dont want to be involved, if you say i like you like a friend she have sex, if you say i have feelings for you she dont have sex and leave, sadly the game its completed and for fans of rose they just have to accept that scene but in next proyects it would better if the player can do things to stop scenes like that.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Its not about being a virgin or not, its the fact that the character its stolen from the MC and have sex with a guy that the player can like or not. You cant do anything to stop them and after they have sex the player have the option to say his reason for wanting to stop the threesome with Jason, it could be avoided easy before the sex scene the player have the choice to ask her his resons why dont want to be involved, if you say i like you like a friend she have sex, if you say i have feelings for you she dont have sex and leave, sadly the game its completed and for fans of rose they just have to accept that scene but in next proyects it would better if the player can do things to stop scenes like that.
But she really wanted to do something with that Jason guy. So even if the player have had the option to tell her he has feelings for her, it still would make sense for her to wave that off and get banged by her longtime crush. I know this is difficult to understand in these games or even unbearable for some folks here but sometimes a girl who has her own agenda is a refreshing thing. Also she quickly understands she means nothing for Jason but hey, at least she could finally fuck him. So kudos to her and in the end she's yours and you're hers so everybody is happy

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes