3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Loverbutt

May 6, 2020
But she really wanted to do something with that Jason guy. So even if the player have had the option to tell her he has feelings for her, it still would make sense for her to wave that off and get banged by her longtime crush. I know this is difficult to understand in these games or even unbearable for some folks here but sometimes a girl who has her own agenda is a refreshing thing. Also she quickly understands she means nothing for Jason but hey, at least she could finally fuck him. So kudos to her and in the end she's yours and you're hers so everybody is happy
I like the idea that she has her how motivations but its interesting that if you have the threesome, you cant have and ending with rose.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I like the idea that she has her how motivations but its interesting that if you have the threesome, you cant have and ending with rose.
Well, if you choose to have the threesome knowing Jason intentions with her she can realize you are just like him. Not the most unlikely reaction

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Hello friends I just wanted to share an idea that came to me watching this game again. There is a scene, that of the excursion in which everyone forgets to notify the MC. When she gets on the bus and you see Chloe she is sitting with Jason in the back. When you talk about how you've spent the night and she and Jason seem like shy and when she says she woke up a few times, he gets nervous and kicks Chloe's seat, she gets up and leaves. Is there a path that leads to Jason and Chloe having sex? It is that if not that scene is a little strange. Maybe you were ever planning to do something and you just carelessly stayed there? That was it, and I wanted to share it with you

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
But how do I delete them on Windows? I can delete the game folder, but when I re download it, my previous game saves are still there.
Ooooh, you're on Windows. I didn't realize that.

On Windows there's another save location, in %APPDATA%\Renpy. Look for the folder with LancasterBoardingHouse in the name.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Finished this one today, pretty good game, man. I with it was longer tho.

I have to say that Abigail and the blonde ritual girl are probably the hottest girls I ever saw in those games. Amazing work.

AllaYakubu

Apr 29, 2020
Eve/Eva is one of the more beautiful designs of a character i have ever seen in this kind of game... some of the girls in this game are wonderful (kind of realistic instead the usual bimbos with inflated lips and breasts and with the body of a barbie we use to see nowadays)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Eve/Eva is one of the more beautiful designs of a character i have ever seen in this kind of game... some of the girls in this game are wonderful (kind of realistic instead the usual bimbos with inflated lips and breasts and with the body of a barbie we use to see nowadays)
Yeah, Daniels K makes some really nice looking girls. You should check out his other games. The Ren'Py stuff, anyway.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriends-amnesia-unofficial-renpy-port-selectivepaperclip.19386/
https://f95zone.to/threads/pine-falls-part-2-v0-5-daniels-k.27293/
https://f95zone.to/threads/dusklight-manor-ep-3-daniels-k.47948/

• Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
Not the biggest fan of Ntr but kinda disappointed there weren't any extra Rose and Jason scenes other than that one time u can join

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hello friends I just wanted to share an idea that came to me watching this game again. There is a scene, that of the excursion in which everyone forgets to notify the MC. When she gets on the bus and you see Chloe she is sitting with Jason in the back. When you talk about how you've spent the night and she and Jason seem like shy and when she says she woke up a few times, he gets nervous and kicks Chloe's seat, she gets up and leaves. Is there a path that leads to Jason and Chloe having sex? It is that if not that scene is a little strange. Maybe you were ever planning to do something and you just carelessly stayed there? That was it, and I wanted to share it with you
I think originally Jason was going to be a rival, and treating Chloe like dirt meant you could be cheated on (NTR) by her with Jason, this may have been part of the script and he didn't change that. This was the game directly after MGA and that was a condition for NTR.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes