3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Ok, really only two questions before I download this. Is watersports a consistent thing? If there's a lot of it it's an instant download. And secondly, and probably the most important, do all of the girls have smoll boobs? If this is a yes then this game is now a treasure trove that absolutely must be played at all costs. And now I'm forced to edit this because I see some comments discussing a character named Rose. If you tell her how much her hooking up with another guy hurts you, does it change anything? Does she care at all? I need to know this. I see too many games where telling someone how much something hurts you ends up with them not giving two fucks, and while I don't wanna spark an argument on NTR or debate it's definitions, if she is a possible choice for an endgame romance, I absolutely need to know if she's a heartless bitch about it, so I can avoid her entirely.

I don't even remember any watersports, so it must have been a single event. There are a varity of breast sizes in the game but they all fall within the realm of reality.

Rose is a super sweet nerd who is desperate for affection. You can't prevent her from experimenting, but you can eventually make her yours. She definitely is not a bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaegerMister

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
I don't even remember any watersports, so it must have been a single event. There are a varity of breast sizes in the game but they all fall within the realm of reality.

Rose is a super sweet nerd who is desperate for affection. You can't prevent her from experimenting, but you can eventually make her yours. She definitely in not a bitch.
And this answers what I need to know quite nicely. Thank you. I will download this and give it a play. If Rose actually cares at all about it hurting you that she hooked up with another guy, even though you'd be correct in arguing that it's before you even get together with her and therefore she owes you no loyalty, then I might actually choose her. I love nerds. Especially super sweet shy ones, they're always so adorable. I won't hold her doing it against her, but if she has no regret towards it having hurt you it indicates not actually caring for you at all, which in what is essentially a dating sim and not a fuck everything with two legs and a vagina sim is actually really important that the feelings be mutual, it would make her a must avoid. But, since you say she's actually super sweet, then she probably does care, therefore she's a pretty strong candidate. Even stronger if she's the redhead with glasses, because fuck yes. Redheads and glasses. If she's smoll breasted then she's literally the holy trio imo.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
That's just because no-one on this board knows what NTR actually is, bar some few exceptions. This game does not have NTR period. Are there other dudes fucking with potential love interests? Yes. This is not NTR though.
I just got through the scene that most consider NTR and while i agree it is not "technically" NTR, i do wish the scene was avoidable or least that i don't have to freaking witness it (ie hear it). Even though Rose is not with the MC at the specific time in question it is clear that she could be a LI for the MC down the road. But honestly even if it were not, i have zero desire to hear a nice girl get plowed by some total douche-nozzle. Seriously i have just wanted to beat the holy hell out of Jason from the moment the MC meets him. I hate jerk-off guys that take advantage of woman. Gonna try and power through but this took me totally out of the game honestly.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
But she really wanted to do something with that Jason guy. So even if the player have had the option to tell her he has feelings for her, it still would make sense for her to wave that off and get banged by her longtime crush. I know this is difficult to understand in these games or even unbearable for some folks here but sometimes a girl who has her own agenda is a refreshing thing. Also she quickly understands she means nothing for Jason but hey, at least she could finally fuck him. So kudos to her and in the end she's yours and you're hers so everybody is happy
While i do understand your point and would totally agree if this was real life. But my issue is just, this is not real life. We can argu semantics about whether this is technically NTR all day, but the reality is that many are forced to see/hear one of the main characters they care about quite a bit have sex with a total douche bag. However i know some thrive on that realism as well, so may we need a fantasy and realism mode or something.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
I just got through the scene that most consider NTR and while i agree it is not "technically" NTR, i do wish the scene was avoidable or least that i don't have to freaking witness it (ie hear it). Even though Rose is not with the MC at the specific time in question it is clear that she could be a LI for the MC down the road. But honestly even if it were not, i have zero desire to hear a nice girl get plowed by some total douche-nozzle. Seriously i have just wanted to beat the holy hell out of Jason from the moment the MC meets him. I hate jerk-off guys that take advantage of woman. Gonna try and power through but this took me totally out of the game honestly.
To be fair, even though I primarily agree with what you said here, it seems like this scene is actually critical for Rose as a character and her development going forward from that point as well as her relationship with the MC, since you're apparently given the option of letting her know that that experience hurt you. In that context, I'd say it would be necessary for the MC to overhear it, as fucked as it is, so that he is at least knowledgeable of it having occurred and having a legitimate reason to be hurt by it, since he's from all the context I can gather without having played it myself, possibly starting to have feelings for Rose at this point in time. It's also necessary for Rose herself to have done it, so that she can learn the difference between sex with someone that is only using her for her pussy and sex with someone that legitimately cares for her, if not flat out loves her.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Ok, really only two questions before I download this. Is watersports a consistent thing? If there's a lot of it it's an instant download. And secondly, and probably the most important, do all of the girls have smoll boobs? If this is a yes then this game is now a treasure trove that absolutely must be played at all costs. And now I'm forced to edit this because I see some comments discussing a character named Rose. If you tell her how much her hooking up with another guy hurts you, does it change anything? Does she care at all? I need to know this. I see too many games where telling someone how much something hurts you ends up with them not giving two fucks, and while I don't wanna spark an argument on NTR or debate it's definitions, if she is a possible choice for an endgame romance, I absolutely need to know if she's a heartless bitch about it, so I can avoid her entirely.
There's only one watersports scene in the game unfortunately, which is quite good in my opinion (male on female, happens with the teacher, at her house)
Boobs size is varying, but IIRC there are no flat-chested girls in the game.
I really can't remember how Rose's story arc evolves, but I do remember a sharing scene, nothing even close to NTR in the whole game

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
While i do understand your point and would totally agree if this was real life. But my issue is just, this is not real life. We can argu semantics about whether this is technically NTR all day, but the reality is that many are forced to see/hear one of the main characters they care about quite a bit have sex with a total douche bag. However i know some thrive on that realism as well, so may we need a fantasy and realism mode or something.
Well if people truly feel something bad inside for a scene like that is their problem (and I really mean it, I do think it's a problem)

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
To be fair, even though I primarily agree with what you said here, it seems like this scene is actually critical for Rose as a character and her development going forward from that point as well as her relationship with the MC, since you're apparently given the option of letting her know that that experience hurt you. In that context, I'd say it would be necessary for the MC to overhear it, as fucked as it is, so that he is at least knowledgeable of it having occurred and having a legitimate reason to be hurt by it, since he's from all the context I can gather without having played it myself, possibly starting to have feelings for Rose at this point in time. It's also necessary for Rose herself to have done it, so that she can learn the difference between sex with someone that is only using her for her pussy and sex with someone that legitimately cares for her, if not flat out loves her.
Yea i can get that is critical to her character development especially now that i have finished the the Chloe+Rose Solo, though i think he could have acheived a similar result by moving that conversation to before the actual scene but thats just personal opinion. Also dont think he needed to hear what was going on to know it happened, especially with the scenes after that clearly showing she slept with him.

But ultimately i did like the game and only have a few minor complaints besides that. Some of the animations were kinda meh and some of the scenes were pretty dark and hard to see (i was playing with the Visual Mod which is supposed to help though i am not sure how much it actually did). And i did not fully understand why should have to hide that they are in a polyamorous relationship. As Rose said this is 2018 (in game at least) and there is nothing illegal about that in most western countries to my knowledge. But that's just nitpicking i guess.

Reactions: toni7

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
There's only one watersports scene in the game unfortunately, which is quite good in my opinion (male on female, happens with the teacher, at her house)
Boobs size is varying, but IIRC there are no flat-chested girls in the game.
I really can't remember how Rose's story arc evolves, but I do remember a sharing scene, nothing even close to NTR in the whole game
The scene that is causing the consternation among some of us is what happens when you refuse the said sharing (required choice for Chloe solo and Chloe+Rose ending. Possibly required the Rose solo but not 100% on this). If you refuse she still has sex with Jason and you hear the entire thing. Its not NTR in strictest definition of the term as the MC is not with Rose at the time of encounter, but it may as well be as many have an affinity with Rose especially after the library threesome with her and Chloe

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Well if people truly feel something bad inside for a scene like that is their problem (and I really mean it, I do think it's a problem)
So having compassion and empathy for people is a problem? Do you realize what people without those things are? They generally considered to be sociopaths. Now if you are saying that you should not have that connection with a pixilated character, then i can somewhat agree. However that does not mean the scene is enjoyable or that or something i want see in a fantasy setting that I look to for enjoyment. I get that other people do and thats fine, everyone is entitled to their opinions and can determine what they enjoy themselves.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Now if you are saying that you should not have that connection with a pixilated character, then i can somewhat agree.
Yeah, of course that's what I'm saying. Basically with any fictional character. Some people take those things too much at heart. I understand some people might not like this kind of scenes and that's OK, but then there are other people who actually suffer and got really angry. That's the problem.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Yeah, of course that's what I'm saying. Basically with any fictional character. Some people take those things too much at heart. I understand some people might not like this kind of scenes and that's OK, but then there are other people who actually suffer and got really angry. That's the problem.
Okay thanks for clarifying and yes i do agree that some get too attached when fictional characters are involved. Same thing that happens when some take violence in video games or movies to personally. It just leads to censorship which i find absolutely abhorrent

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
While I can agree that some people can get too attached to a fictional character (I freely admit this is a problem of mine) it doesn't mean that I have to enjoy what I'm seeing. I especially don't like things like rape, bdsm (bad personal experiences with it that soured my desire for it) or NTR/Cuckold (the concept just baffles me, I don't understand why anyone with any self-respect would be into this.) or mind control. And I don't wanna be forced to endure it in my recreational activities. The fictional character thing has very little to do with it. The thing people seem to forget is that this is a forum that is open to any users of the site to post their opinions about something in a thread as long as it doesn't violate any rules. Which means if they get hurt by something or angry about it? They're allowed to express it as long as it doesn't go too far.

Reactions: Jccurtis

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
While I can agree that some people can get too attached to a fictional character (I freely admit this is a problem of mine) it doesn't mean that I have to enjoy what I'm seeing. I especially don't like things like rape, bdsm (bad personal experiences with it that soured my desire for it) or NTR/Cuckold (the concept just baffles me, I don't understand why anyone with any self-respect would be into this.) or mind control. And I don't wanna be forced to endure it in my recreational activities. The fictional character thing has very little to do with it. The thing people seem to forget is that this is a forum that is open to any users of the site to post their opinions about something in a thread as long as it doesn't violate any rules. Which means if they get hurt by something or angry about it? They're allowed to express it as long as it doesn't go too far.
Of course, and I'm allowed too to say them that I think they have a problem, in my opinion, when they can't dissociate themselves from the game's character. Nothing else.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Of course, and I'm allowed too to say them that I think they have a problem, in my opinion, when they can't dissociate themselves from the game's character. Nothing else.
I'll never argue that you don't have that right. You absolutely do. But I don't think it's a problem of disassociating themselves from the character and more expressing their opinion over something that happened to said character. I could be WAY off-base, as I haven't been around this site for very long at all, just stating what I think.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Hey I did a Harem in Game walkthrough Mod for this one! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Final

Note: Probably my favorite Daniels K. game, and it already had a walkthrough, so I decided to do a Harem mod, you will see all scenes and endings in the game, I used mostly Jerk choices because you see more content with them, but you can chose what you like, you will still get all endings. Some menus you will see twice due to viewing more scenes, but it only happens a few times. Enjoy!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
How to instal it?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like this game. But one thing hurts me.. I like Rose and it pains me that even though she had her first time with us, she still went to bed with the other guy later in the game.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes