3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
just finished completing the different endings.
beautiful game, very enjoyable, the stories with the different LIs quite different from each other and all interesting.

in the end, as often happens, the least interesting story (final excluded) is the one with the main LI Chloe, who we do not have to do anything to conquer but throws herself into our arms, she is jealous but never in a dangerous way.
frustrating that we can leave her in the taxi scene at the last moment and that way we keep the other girls waiting.

I agree with those who argue that Rose is ultimately the LI with the best story, but perhaps my favorite is Anna with her insecurity.

but the best scenes are those with the teacher ...

I found "Pine Falls" very boring, now let's see how it goes with Dusklight Manor

Arkantoiwiwi

Nov 4, 2020
Como
just finished completing the different endings.
beautiful game, very enjoyable, the stories with the different LIs quite different from each other and all interesting.

in the end, as often happens, the least interesting story (final excluded) is the one with the main LI Chloe, who we do not have to do anything to conquer but throws herself into our arms, she is jealous but never in a dangerous way.
frustrating that we can leave her in the taxi scene at the last moment and that way we keep the other girls waiting.

I agree with those who argue that Rose is ultimately the LI with the best story, but perhaps my favorite is Anna with her insecurity.

but the best scenes are those with the teacher ...

I found "Pine Falls" very boring, now let's see how it goes with Dusklight Manor
How to complete Anna ending?

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
has anyone figure out what the assets are for the characters. we need a Fan Art & Assets for this game

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Just checking... there's no way to like... not be dating Chloe in the beginning of the story, is there? 'cause this whole we met two weeks ago and I'm in love narrative is... very middle school.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just checking... there's no way to like... not be dating Chloe in the beginning of the story, is there? 'cause this whole we met two weeks ago and I'm in love narrative is... very middle school.
no, the relationship with Chloe carries on pretty much the whole game except in the endings with the other girls.

among other things there is not a real break with her, simply the MC refuses to go with her who has a family commitment, and this refusal marks the end of the relationship

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I downloaded Scrappy's mod, but now, when I open my save, all I see is "image not found". Is there a quick fix for this or do I need to re-install the entire game?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Lancaster boarding house" version "FinalVersionScrappyMod".

Note: Includes translation of the Scrappy mod. It does not include the mod but ONLY its translation.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lancaster boarding house" versione "FinalVersionScrappyMod".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Nota: Include la traduzione della scrappy mod. Non include la mod ma SOLO la sua traduzione.

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

viewerigo

Nov 28, 2020
Statistics with accumulation depending on the selection results in the XLS file. Only for Munchkins! = ) You can "play" with the statistics columns to evaluate the final options.

Reactions: SCP 001

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
"Go inside with Chloe" option shows up, "Help Abigail" and "Help Eve" don't. Replayed, made different choices for stats with the help of a walkthrough, still nothing. Anyone knows what's up?

KT_21

Sep 3, 2020
None of the mods seem to work for me how do i fix that. I followed the installation instruction for all of them btw and they still dont work.

Nov 7, 2020
Can you not avoid sex with Anna in the old building room?
Are you using the walkthrough mod? It kinda changes the script so you can view more scenes in the one playthrough which makes some of them unavoidable so that may be the issue. In the unmodded version there is an option to tell her "This is wrong..." After she kisses you which stops her from jumping your bones.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Are you using the walkthrough mod? It kinda changes the script so you can view more scenes in the one playthrough which makes some of them unavoidable so that may be the issue. In the unmodded version there is an option to tell her "This is wrong..." After she kisses you which stops her from jumping your bones.
Thanks, I'll have to replay it without the mod

EFon

Apr 24, 2018
I just finished this game and REALLY liked it, though about half of the endings felt kind of disappointing. I really liked the one threesome ending and was hoping for more of them or a Harem ending, and felt the mystery of the "ritual" wasn't satisfyingly ended. Should have engaged in another ritual and broken the rules, getting transported to another world or something. Anyway, I really loved the story and the characters. Was a great game overall.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes