3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This was a pretty good game and all but that ending was extremely abrupt. It just comes out of nowhere and feels very rushed.

JAntonii

Feb 26, 2021
hi, these files got corrupted on download :cry: and its hard for me to download the full game again so ... could anyone share the listed files with me?
* 1Chloe.webm
* 11 Ana.webm
* 11 Lisa.webm

I would appreciate it a lot

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
hi, these files got corrupted on download :cry: and its hard for me to download the full game again so ... could anyone share the listed files with me?
* 3Chloe.webm
* 11 Ana.webm
* 11 Lisa.webm

I would appreciate it a lot
3Chloe -
11Anna -
11Lisa -

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Some of the scenes are just incredibly dark, and that's after applying the visual mod. Is that normal or do I have a setting wrong somewhere? Thanks.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Some of the scenes are just incredibly dark, and that's after applying the visual mod. Is that normal or do I have a setting wrong somewhere? Thanks.
It's a known issue with the visual mod. The advanced lighting filter was overdone to the point where shadows are almost opaque.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello! I have started playing this game recently. I do not know if this has been asked before, but for some reason, the quick menu (you know, at the bottom of the UI, with the save button, quick save button, quick load one, etc.) is suddenly missing in my game (but it was there before). Has this happended to any of you?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
OK. Based on my testing, the problem with the UI will arise whenever I am prompted with two or more choices and I go back to the previous dialogue. After doing that, the quick menu simply disappears. It is the first Ren'Py game where I get this issue. Strange.

quelera

May 8, 2021
OK. Based on my testing, the problem with the UI will arise whenever I am prompted with two or more choices and I go back to the previous dialogue. After doing that, the quick menu simply disappears. It is the first Ren'Py game where I get this issue. Strange.
are you playing the compressed version or the original?

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
are you playing the compressed version or the original?
It is the original version. I finished playing the game some time ago though. The issue I described, while annoying, was avoidable by simply not going back to the previous dialogue once you are prompted with choices. :)

The game is alright by the way. The girls are all cute, but my favorite is Chloe, which is interesting since I am not much into very thin girls.

Reactions: quelera

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Went through this game today, stayed loyal to Chloe and was never tempted by anyone else. The only other one that even came close to be interesting to me was Anna, but I'm not going to do a "what-if" run with her.

I liked the ending with Chloe but I guess I was hoping for a bit more with a marriage scene or whatever since there was already a couple of time-jumps but it's ok. It's obvious they were going to do that eventually. Good game, good setting, but a lot of typos and dialogue issues, some of which, as an Communications & English Lit major in school, made me laugh out. Don't know who (or if) anyone proofreads these games but there's enough to keep a book editor busy for a while.

Anyway. enjoyed the game and the story. Definitely replayable in my mind for the true-love feeling.

Reactions: quelera and Jumbi

quelera

May 8, 2021
Went through this game today, stayed loyal to Chloe and was never tempted by anyone else. The only other one that even came close to be interesting to me was Anna, but I'm not going to do a "what-if" run with her.

I liked the ending with Chloe but I guess I was hoping for a bit more with a marriage scene or whatever since there was already a couple of time-jumps but it's ok. It's obvious they were going to do that eventually. Good game, good setting, but a lot of typos and dialogue issues, some of which, as an Communications & English Lit major in school, made me laugh out. Don't know who (or if) anyone proofreads these games but there's enough to keep a book editor busy for a while.

Anyway. enjoyed the game and the story. Definitely replayable in my mind for the true-love feeling.
Can't agree more, there are some typos in the 2 lasts version. But so far it's a pretty decent game.

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
I went with the "good guy" approach and stayed on the Chloe path from start to finish.
The game really tried everything it could to make the MC cheat...Sex rituals, threesomes, you name it...At one point it felt like there's game master hiding in the background who can't declare defeat :p
Poor Chloe though..didn't know what the MC went through the whole time...
Gonna try this again next with the "screw them all route" just to see how much drama this game can stir up (I imagine alot)....
Pretty good game overall.., good pacing, decent writing, no incest etc..
Definetly recommended playing

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I didn't like any other girl in this game. Chloe was cute from the get go, but Anna is a close #2. Played this game a few times, but stayed fully loyal to Chloe from beginning to end. Saw the Anna scenes through the gallery mod though. Pretty good

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
I didn't like any other girl in this game. Chloe was cute from the get go, but Anna is a close #2. Played this game a few times, but stayed fully loyal to Chloe from beginning to end. Saw the Anna scenes through the gallery mod though. Pretty good
Funny that you mention Anna because i think she's the first girl out of all AVNs i've played who shared a Character trait of one of my Ex girlfriends...

azguki

Jul 4, 2020
Hey I did a Harem in Game walkthrough Mod for this one! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Final

Note: Probably my favorite Daniels K. game, and it already had a walkthrough, so I decided to do a Harem mod, you will see all scenes and endings in the game, I used mostly Jerk choices because you see more content with them, but you can chose what you like, you will still get all endings. Some menus you will see twice due to viewing more scenes, but it only happens a few times. Enjoy!

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Well done.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes