3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
welp from what i can see this game has unavoidable NTR without an NTR tag, please make the scenes with love interests fucking with other dudes be avoidable majority dont like it and for those that do MAKE IT OPTIONAL or AVOIDABLE
I know what you mean, that scene with Rosy just made her much less likeable to me. I thought she was a sweet girl, but after that scene I could only see her as a slut.
It's like one of those times you think want something, then you just realise you don't want it anymore.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah the Rose scene was a bummer... liked her really in the first place, and than no more... there are many scenes like that which doesnt fit to the charactres... first time sex with chloe should be avoidable too... come on, drunk at a party quicky under a tree... why cant we get a chance to make her first time special? And why must i have a relationship with her anyways? What if i dont want her?

Tha game is allaround ok, but too short and no enough good decisions... and poor writing too. The whole game takes place in about one week, and every relationship is mega-fast... you meet a girl, and bam its love. Hm doesnt work for me.

sosailoa

Aug 28, 2020
Hey I did a Harem in Game walkthrough Mod for this one! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Final

Note: Probably my favorite Daniels K. game, and it already had a walkthrough, so I decided to do a Harem mod, you will see all scenes and endings in the game, I used mostly Jerk choices because you see more content with them, but you can chose what you like, you will still get all endings. Some menus you will see twice due to viewing more scenes, but it only happens a few times. Enjoy!

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Installation for macOS?

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
So apparently this game has some ntr content. Is it avoidable or is the mc forced to be a simp idiot regardless of your choices?

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
So apparently this game has some ntr content. Is it avoidable or is the mc forced to be a simp idiot regardless of your choices?
Not really NTR cuz the girl is not with MC when it happens.
That scene is inevitable. But you have the option to take part in it (MMF) or ignore it.

But if you don't like the girl then it shouldn't matter cuz there are multiple endings

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So apparently this game has some ntr content. Is it avoidable or is the mc forced to be a simp idiot regardless of your choices? Or is it avoidable?
it is only partially inevitable

there is a passage in history where you decide whether to share a girl with another guy, if you accept you have access to the ending of the girl in question and the trouple ending with her and another girl, or you can pull back and in that case she will have sex with him, it's not really NTR because in this (controversial) way you give up on her

basically either you share the girl (and keep your options open with her) or you let her have sex with this other guy and give up on her

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
it is only partially inevitable

there is a passage in history where you decide whether to share a girl with another guy, if you accept you have access to the ending of the girl in question and the trouple ending with her and another girl, or you can pull back and in that case she will have sex with him, it's not really NTR because in this (controversial) way you give up on her

basically either you share the girl (and keep your options open with her) or you let her have sex with this other guy and give up on her
Hrmm... it was a couple of years ago and maybe I'm wrong but I think you can end with her if you don't join them. It depends on what do you tell her before and after that event. You can show her you actually like her and care for her, unlike the other guy, and then she comes around. And if you do the threesome she thinks all men are the same and then rejects you

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hrmm... it was a couple of years ago and maybe I'm wrong but I think you can end with her if you don't join them. It depends on what do you tell her before and after that event. You can show her you actually like her and care for her, unlike the other guy, and then she comes around. And if you do the threesome she thinks all men are the same and then rejects you
my memory is very shaky, so doubt is always strong in me, but I'm pretty sure that, quite inexplicably, not approving of her relationship with the other guy closed off any possibility of an 'important' relationship

• Thinking Face
Reactions: moskyx

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020

So the ntr is inevitable, fucking great. About the scene in question is the mc forced to watch the event or does he have the option to say "fuck this " and split. Either way about the character "Rose" I think my mc will ignore her and hope he won't be forced to play unwilling spectator to her shitshow.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So the ntr is inevitable, fucking great. About the scene in question is the mc forced to watch the event or does he have the option to say "fuck this " and split. Either way about the character "Rose" I think my mc will ignore her and hope he won't be forced to play unwilling spectator to her shitshow.
You can watch if you want but if you don't want to you'd still "hear" them going at it

Reactions: felicemastronzo

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
my memory is very shaky, so doubt is always strong in me, but I'm pretty sure that, quite inexplicably, not approving of her relationship with the other guy closed off any possibility of an 'important' relationship
Just checking my walkthrough from the OP, and if you don't join the Jason/Rose/You threesome, you can talk to Rose later and say the reason you didn't join in the threesome is because 'you like her more than a friend...', you can have H-scenes with Rose still.

Jahtoris

Jan 29, 2021
Great game. Are the scenes timed? I don't see a way to move through them quicker, unless I'm missing it. Thanks

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lancaster Boarding House [Final] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 6.01GB
Updated 2019-03-29 with smaller version :)
Download PC (368MB): - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tried use Joiplay, after loading scripts then forced close

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes