3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

lobonex3

Apr 29, 2020
Hey I did a Harem in Game walkthrough Mod for this one! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Final

Note: Probably my favorite Daniels K. game, and it already had a walkthrough, so I decided to do a Harem mod, you will see all scenes and endings in the game, I used mostly Jerk choices because you see more content with them, but you can chose what you like, you will still get all endings. Some menus you will see twice due to viewing more scenes, but it only happens a few times. Enjoy!

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hi, i can't seem to unzip the file. My i know if this is password locked? If so, could you tell me the password. Thanks in advance~

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I don't care so much about finding out how to complete games, but I do like to know how much of a game there is to complete, for example this is my VN games folder
Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 1.11.48 PM.png

So, I'd just like to know when I get to the end (preferrably before I do, if possible)

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
I really don't like being forced in to relationships in games, especially straight away. Not even 10 minutes in to the game and you're already in a loving relationship with a girl you've just met...

Reactions: mursu.966

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
hard not saying what i wanna say without sounding like an ass to the Dev and i dont wanna another warning again
for making comments to Devs that piss me off
BUT something really needs to be said so i guess ill just simply ask WHY DID YOU ADD A PREGNANCY TAG?
seriously its about as useless as tits on a bull
Well... Lisa is pregnant in her ending.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Well... Lisa is pregnant in her ending.
i feel like a heal now heh....sorry for my earlier comment...tried to since delete it...i just downloaded the walkthrough and its all broken up separately kinda hard to follow actually BUT after reading through some of the pages chloe does have a pregnancy ending after all BUT to get it theres a bunch of other girls you CANT have sex with in order for it to happen
so guess gonna be a long night i wanna try and get all the routes completed that have pregnancy
so far 2 girls confirmed lisa and of course chloe

qgslvuxzas

Aug 21, 2020
Having to listen to the scene with Rose and Jason was total fucking bullshit. It made me feel like shit and absolutely ruined the game for me. If that's not NTR I don't know what is. I don't care if she hooks up with Jason I just don't want to hear a word about it.

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Hello everyone and thank you for sharing the game, I'm new and French. I don't speak english at all
I wanted to know if it is possible to recover the French text of the game because the translation is very bad and I would like to be able to rewrite it in real French.
Thanks to all of you for your help I've never done this before and I don't know anything about game editing or translation, I'm tempted by the challenge...

Bonjour a tous et merci pour le partage du jeu , je suis nouveaux et Français. Je ne parle pas du tout anglais
je voulais savoir si il est possible de récupérer le texte Français du jeu car la traduction est très mauvaise et j'aimerais pouvoir la réécrire en vrai Français.
Merci a tous de votre aide je n'ai jamais fait ca et je ne connais rien en Edition de jeu ou de traduction , je suis tenté par le défi ...

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hello everyone and thank you for sharing the game, I'm new and French. I don't speak english at all
I wanted to know if it is possible to recover the French text of the game because the translation is very bad and I would like to be able to rewrite it in real French.
Thanks to all of you for your help I've never done this before and I don't know anything about game editing or translation, I'm tempted by the challenge...

Bonjour a tous et merci pour le partage du jeu , je suis nouveaux et Français. Je ne parle pas du tout anglais
je voulais savoir si il est possible de récupérer le texte Français du jeu car la traduction est très mauvaise et j'aimerais pouvoir la réécrire en vrai Français.
Merci a tous de votre aide je n'ai jamais fait ca et je ne connais rien en Edition de jeu ou de traduction , je suis tenté par le défi ...
You should have the french scripts in the game/tl/french folder (or française, or fr, or something like that). There are several files, the texts in French are inside script.rpy file. You just have to open that file with a text editor and change what you want

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Hello and thanks for the quick answer, I found the dialogues and I'm at work (for quite a while apparently...) I'll post my work for an update, if it's of interest to the French community.

Bonjour et merci pour la réponse rapide, j'ai trouver les dialogues et je suis au travail (pour pas mal de temps apparemment...) Je posterais mon travail pour une mise a jour, ci cela intéresse la communauté Française

Reactions: moskyx

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I just played game & It designed beautifully. I assume many don't like Chloe, but I liked her, but the best is Rose. I think many feel Rose is the best Li of this game. But, only disappointment is hearing her sounds while she is fucking with Jason. Why that "hearing" is necessary? Yeah it may not be NTR, because at that time Rose is not our LI. But the "connection' is already happened because of her threesome scene with chloe. Still, it may not be NTR, but no one wants to hear that sounds while she fucking with Jason. That's for sure, unless they have some cuck fetish.

Somebody here told that, MC has to feel the "pain" & realize Rose is the LI. WTF? Without those "sounds" also, dev can create scene which can start love between Rose & MC (If he wants to). But, the dev got his famous experience from his past famous game "MY GIRLFRIEND'S AMNESIA", which is highly popular in NTR community. So, his "sub-conscious bias mind" unknowingly made him to create this scene (also sharing scene, if we gone through that option instead).

I didn't played his other games like Pine Falls or present game Dusklight Manor. Does those games too have scenes which are same like jason-rose scene, made out of his "sub-conscious bias mind." that may not go well with Vanilla Non-NTR Fanbase?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I didn't played his other games like Pine Falls or present game Dusklight Manor. Does those games too have scenes which are same like jason-rose scene, made out of his "sub-conscious bias mind." that may not go well with Vanilla Non-NTR Fanbase?
No, there isn't anything like that in those two games. In fact in both of those games you are the only male character around (except for some old geezers) so you have free rein with all the ladies.

Reactions: harsha_26
Jul 4, 2018
Having to listen to the scene with Rose and Jason was total fucking bullshit. It made me feel like shit and absolutely ruined the game for me. If that's not NTR I don't know what is. I don't care if she hooks up with Jason I just don't want to hear a word about it.
Yep it sucked she was my favorite one before that scene was forced. Then in order to go her route you have to turn into captain save a hoe after hearing the alpha douche stroke her out

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes