3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
it feels like he does not put much effort in this game... i felt my girlfriend's amnesia had a better writing style also his coding is a little bit bad.. and the bug that repeats the last few sentences from the beginning is kinda annoying..

that said it appears that this time around it's gonna be you doing the cucking (just the vibe i'm getting after episode 3) so yea nice change there..

Reactions: Shardoom

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hello folks!
It's that time of the week again!
Another staff post about NTR, I am sure you are all excited to see it.

Discussion is totally fine and we encourage that. Arguments are not fine and we hate them. Please move any tummy sword fights to PMs
That's it for now, enjoy the game and play nice in the sand box.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Hello.
I just Discovery this developeur and i seen taht he do a french version.
So 3 question:
is it a good french version or just a google tranlation
the other game (zoe one and amnesia) is a version in french too?
do you know where i can take this french version ?

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
Same shit in every thread, no NTR tags on this and the only NTR I could think of is MC jackhammering Abi while rich prick fondles his speakers in the next room... Or do you think the old gatekeeper or pansy hubby are gonna step up?
Look, man, I get it. That's why I didn't freak out and scream about it, it was just when I opened the thread a couple pages back, people were talking about it a lot and positively. Sometimes things miss a tag, sometimes devs try to jump it on people. That's all. This all sounds perfectly fine and I'm going to try the game, thanks for the help.

Reactions: Bagger288

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Love the update ... its short but thats OK. The Threesome is fantastic:p. well done Dev!

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Love this update, both threesome and sex with anna is just too great, especially the final animation in the bathroom! Thanks DEV :heartcoveredeyes:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Look, man, I get it. That's why I didn't freak out and scream about it, it was just when I opened the thread a couple pages back, people were talking about it a lot and positively. Sometimes things miss a tag, sometimes devs try to jump it on people. That's all. This all sounds perfectly fine and I'm going to try the game, thanks for the help.
I know the conversation you were talking about, there is NO netorare in the game. In his game MGA he allowed his patreons to vote for the fetish content. He got a mixed bag of people who wanted NTR and people who absolutely didn't want it, so he had an option of switching it off completely and the option you chose had (NTR) next to the option to let you know you were choosing an NTR option up until the last update. When he started this game he was talking about having NTR in this game but he has said he was deciding on whether to put it in the game or not.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if i had my druthers...i'd be able to outright dump taylor swifty wannabe and hook up proper with anna :p dark haired dames do it for me :p awesome game otherwise :p
oh dandy..the anna route continues..rob is happy :p

Reactions: MrT37

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hello.
I just Discovery this developeur and i seen taht he do a french version.
So 3 question:
is it a good french version or just a google tranlation
the other game (zoe one and amnesia) is a version in french too?
do you know where i can take this french version ?
This is his first game with French translation, I haven't played it in french but I think it is actually translated rather than a google translate job, The French version of 1.3 has not been releases yet

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
If you play this game and cheat on the main girl, you have no heart :FeelsBadMan:
After what I just witnessed, if Chloe's not up for a 3way relationship with Anna, she's getting passed up for her. Anna's got my heart now.

Don't get me wrong, Chloe's sweet and all but Anna seems to be the type to consume you and that shit is sexy as hell.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
..... I First choose Abigail path.... Then I choose Eve path... (the way i finish last update)..... and only in last option.. i choose Cloe path....And It was amazing to fuck her and Rose... I just wish that this updates was bigger... (sorry about my english)... we wait one month or two... .tree... four...... for 10 minutes or 20... of game time... its so bad:(

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Is there no sex with Abigail in this update or am I missing something? I tried both choices and they both ended in being kicked out of her room.

*Edit, should've checked for a walkthrough first, no dice for now it seems.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes