3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Was very happy to see more of Abigail's character development, the moment you see her lying on the ground in the raid when everyone fucked off pulled my heart strings, felt a little bit bad about prowling on Jason's girl, but the man had a threesome date with a speaker and bottle of bourbon, so thats on him.

morebutter

May 5, 2017
Why is this a 1.3? shouldn't it be a 0.13?
things before the decimals are meant to be big releases, or at least signify a full game. they dont call every windows patch windows 11.1..

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Great game, loving it. Though I am wondering why the walkthrough isnt including previous stats/choices. The official one that is.

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
I noticed a lot of talk in here about NTR. Now, game looks great, and I want to play it. I wont rant like some, but I don't want NTR. Is there a clear, obvious way to turn it off or avoid it, or is it just unavoidable? Sorry if I missed it in the OP, I didn't see it. Great work any way it goes, but yeah, thanks.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Love the story and twists you put in the game. Can't wait to see where it all leads to. Would be awesome if there's a way to name the save files so you can explore multiple paths and know which paths you followed (like it was done in DmD)

Reactions: VDawe

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Renders and models still really good.
Nice update overall

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
anyone got the other 2 walkthroughs from the start I have to start the game again thanks

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Love the story and twists you put in the game. Can't wait to see where it all leads to. Would be awesome if there's a way to name the save files so you can explore multiple paths and know which paths you followed (like it was done in DmD)
This would be amazing

Reactions: Mephist
U

User_10739

I noticed a lot of talk in here about NTR. Now, game looks great, and I want to play it. I wont rant like some, but I don't want NTR. Is there a clear, obvious way to turn it off or avoid it, or is it just unavoidable? Sorry if I missed it in the OP, I didn't see it. Great work any way it goes, but yeah, thanks.
Same shit in every thread, no NTR tags on this and the only NTR I could think of is MC jackhammering Abi while rich prick fondles his speakers in the next room... Or do you think the old gatekeeper or pansy hubby are gonna step up?

Jan 9, 2018
Someone have 1.2 walkthrough? I don't know why isnt in the first post anymore.
anyone got the other 2 walkthroughs from the start I have to start the game again thanks

You may found walkthroughs by using search in topic with "walkthrough" as search word

i think it would be better to add links to main post, cause everyone would ask for them anyway.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
and the power that are said unto thee apon seeing an update to this righteous game..HECK YA!!!!

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
There netori in the game the teacher scene. There is no NTR although it was confirmed it was going to be put in the jerk path

U

User_633486

anyone else see taylor swift when they look at chloe?

hope we get to play w/ abby in the next update cuz that bitch needs some dick lol

• Love
Reactions: JonasTS
D

Deleted member 308859

If you play this game and cheat on the main girl, you have no heart :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: lo0u
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes