3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone!
Like the title says, LBH 1.3 is now available to Tier 3 Patrons and it will be made available to the other tiers as scheduled! You can find it here, along with the walkthrough (contains spoilers) :

This is the biggest version so far (as in number of images), here are a few things to look forward to :

- 170 new images

- More complex sex scenes (more positions, feels more real)

- 1 video animation

- Threesome! (check the walkthrough if you are not able to unlock it by yourself)

- And more!

The library scene with Chloe and Rose was the most complex one and took most of my time, there's a lot of content in there and can go a couple of different ways.

As I said in a previous post, choices matter, and some choices made in this version will impact the coming updates!

Enjoy and leave a heart if you're going to play it right now :D

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok, you got me. Ill give you that lmao

Yeah, it seems like more fun oriented writing suits this guy MUCH better than the more serious stuff he did with Stranded and Zoe.

Still, what he did with Stranded with Benefits was a fucking atrocity.
I dont know if I would be that harsh with the ending for that game... It was bad yes (even the "best" one), but any of the endings to me were better than the NTR ending for MGA, that was just a punch in the balls to anyone playing that game...

My main problem with the "perfect" ending in Stranded with Benefits was... IT WASNT PERFECT !! Tons of characters got forgotten, no mention of what happens to them... the sidekick loser and the Israeli army girl are easy to deduce based on the other ending, (they died of starvation or drowned)...

But aside from MC, Irene, and her cousin (as well as the flight attendant girl) You really find out nothing about anyone else.... What happened to the hot bitch girl ? and the alpha male loser... they went deep into the forest... and ? what else ? Why did she go with him, when the dude raped her mouth for a damn bikini ?? What happened to that dude's sister ? she isnt even mentioned, she isnt with MC (logical choice), and she isnt with her brother ? did she get eaten by a Sharknado ??

The dude that wanted to get back to his daughter... what happened to him ? he never got converted into a robot/zombie thing like the two spec. ops. guys Eduardo and Cable... He just vanished off the face of the island with no explanation...

Trash/Donna ? (the island girl) She decided to keep the nerd guy for herself cause the MC was "always looking for trouble"... For starters at the start of part two the MC says both cousin of main girl, and island girl are VERY pregnant, you see her huge belly... When she is seen with the nerd guy she isnt pregnant anymore... WTF ??? Also where did she go ? also deeper into the island like the alpha douche and queen bee ?

The crazy bitch... Not that I care about her as I hated her model, and Daniels K did a good job at making her look crazy in the face in nearly every scene she was in after the whole "wedding dress and letters to daddy" fiasco... But still she got no closure... She could be wondering the island rdy to slit anyone's throats in their sleep, why wasnt she put down like a rabid animal ? or shown to have been eaten by fruit flies or something ?

Lastly, the 2nd girl you meet, and the first one the MC bangs, she became the main bad guys ****ing girlfriend, she was shown with him 20 mins before the dude died, where the holy hell did she go ? I was half expecting her to come back and say something like "opps sorry MC I wasnt cucking you with that bald loser, I just did what I had to, in order to survive and thrive without all the rape the others were subjected to". But... Nada...

As for this game, I am loving it, this style fits Daniels K way better than the depressing and bitter writing present in SwB and MGA, havent played Zoe yet. I am hoping for a Harem end being a choice here, and then individual choices for the many girls (probably wouldnt bother with the Eve ending myself, she isnt attractive to me at all) But the main girl is adorable as all hell, sad to see her getting hate... Anna is of course best girl for me so far (hard not to cheat with her), Rose the nerd is very pretty as well, the bully is sexy but her personality so far turns me off, that might change based on what happens after the rain scene (looked like she was going to get some character development).

Lastly the teacher... while I dont like NTR whether its in favor of MC or against, the teacher needed some manners for being such a ******, the dude did take it too far (with the pissing on her), luckily I scrolled back and didnt pee on her, and jsut got the BJ. Hopefully Daniels doesnt put a forced NTR kink in this one, as Abigaile's BF after a couple of scenes has made me like him, he's sort of a bro that tries to play it cool, it'd be a shame to ruin him and turn him into another Adrian.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
We should pay $1.00 each until we get 30 people and then we'll pledge for the tier 3 which is $30.00 and we'll also get the walkthrough :p

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@Rythan25 Bro, sounds to me like someone describing Lost lmao.
I also get the feeling that Abigail and Eve will end up being the best routes, mainly do to my preference ofc. I don't know why but the main girl appeared quite strange to me, as if she was Bipolar or something, you just meet her and she is TURBO SUPER HYPER EXCITED while the MC is quite normal and tame although at times having some cringe dweeb inner monologue, but mainly only on the first day. Was waiting for the bait and switch after the vacation when you meet her again and she acts like "crazy girl" in My sister my roommate.

I don't know why but I really liked this game, watching grown ass people act like teenagers was really amusing to me.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
@supermanz95 Wait what ? the characters in this game arent going to a fancy boarding high school ? I thought they were teens ? like 18-19yr olds...

Well to be fair college aged students arent really adults either, they still act like kids most of the time... I could see if they were in their 30's (setting the game at a hotel retreat as a meeting for company big wigs) and them having them act like teenagers would be quite silly and funny...

But High School or University students ? meh, they still act dumb as far as I am concerned, very "hierarchical" loser mentality in those age groups..

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
UncleVT: Among great Brothers always sharing is much better, thanks ;););), and thanks too for the other great Brother @bobbo69, for the warning ;););).
Probably, but for some reason, I don't see UncleVT pay like $30.00 for this, $10.00 maybe, but tier #2 will be on the 23rd of June, that's for the $20.00 pledger, then on the 30th is for the $10.00 pledger, so, we wait and see, or we go with my idea :p

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Probably, but for some reason, I don't see UncleVT pay like $30.00 for this, $10.00 maybe, but tier #2 will be on the 23rd of June, that's for the $20.00 pledger, then on the 30th is for the $10.00 pledger, so, we wait and see, or we go with my idea :p
If you look back UncleVT only uploads the game he always thanks a donor.

Reactions: bobbo69

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I dont know if I would be that harsh with the ending for that game...

Proceeds to be that harsh
Seriously, I found the ending to that game, that was most likely my favorite at the time, to be SO BAD, that I didnt even play his second one that I dont even remember the name of.

Especially with how good the story was progressing in the first episode and the cliffhanger, and then, downhill like a wheel.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hehe, if you look at the number of games he upload, he must have a few secret donors or he is a secret billionaire :)
Wish him the second but most probably the first.

Reactions: Elkfood and bobbo69
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes