3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Edger

May 30, 2017
Wow so many people are bitter on something that is hinted since the first introduction of the character.

But thank God for the scene with Abigail! Saving her was the right decision all along. I hope it takes more than one night to convince her to give up Jason and go for the MC.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Wow so many people are bitter on something that is hinted since the first introduction of the character.

But thank God for the scene with Abigail! Saving her was the right decision all along. I hope it takes more than one night to convince her to give up Jason and go for the MC.
I'm not bitter at all. Although one of my comments has been deleted for no reason I can see, I stated that I found it weird and disappointing she turned from a shy nerd that I would have dumped the main woman for, into a cumbucket slut in one episode and that is the truth. I stated that it should have had some progression. Sad that mods remove posts that are objective on how one may see a character and how she should be developed. Anyway, one of her parents should now die so she must return home.

Reactions: rogosh

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
mods may have removed comments if you gave big exposition without the spoiler tag? i'm not sure..or if you attacked personally the dev in some way with your opinion on how things went.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Guess my response got deleted. NTR is not what happened but Rose scene got put due to pressure from NTR crowd. It makes no sense, it's idiotic and revolting.
There was nothing in this episode for people that did not choose to help Abi over others or wanted to go sloppy seconds on Rose.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the update (controversial or not) - I enjoy this game immensely. Damn shame my Summer School experiences were nothing remotely like this, though!

Reactions: rogosh

Edger

May 30, 2017
I'm not bitter at all. Although one of my comments has been deleted for no reason I can see, I stated that I found it weird and disappointing she turned from a shy nerd that I would have dumped the main woman for, into a cumbucket slut in one episode and that is the truth. I stated that it should have had some progression. Sad that mods remove posts that are objective on how one may see a character and how she should be developed. Anyway, one of her parents should now die so she must return home.
I dont follow your logic tbh, A girl that has a crush on the guy then that same guy wants to have some intimate time with her is a slut? So if your dream girl wants to have sex with you are you considered a manwhore?

Reactions: Subyan

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

Well, I was definitely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Edger

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
I dont follow your logic tbh, A girl that has a crush on the guy then that same guy wants to have some intimate time with her is a slut? So if your dream girl wants to have sex with you are you considered a manwhore?
It wasn't my intention to come across that way. She was a shy nerd and in one episode turned into a cum bucket. Whether she liked him or not is not the point. It's the progression of the character.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
It wasn't my intention to come across that way. She was a shy nerd and in one episode turned into a cum bucket. Whether she liked him or not is not the point. It's the progression of the character.
It is ALWAYS the quiet ones who are the filthiest.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Anyway. it's a great game/vn and I enjoy it, I can't always expect things to go the way I would like them to. I'm still looking forward to more. I'm just a little sad about Rose. But then life never goes the way you want it to.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes