3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
While I wasn't thrilled at the idea of sharing Rose I can't be upset that she wanted to hook up with other people. Seeing as the MC has stepped out on his GF with every other female in the game (Lisa will be mine soon enough) it seems odd to be upset that one of the women who simply joined in a threeway with the MC chooses to hook up with someone else.

So long as I can't make her my main squeeze then I say let Rose enjoy playing around in her free time.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
i still don't know how i feel about the MC being thrown into a relationship at the beginning of the game.
I'm in the same boat. Of all the women in the game Chloe is almost the least exciting to me. It does make it easier to move guilt free while cheating on her with everyone else at the school. Hell even Hank has a chance at catching a fresh batch if she keeps being so damned boring.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i've gone off the reservation..i want the teacher..i like her slight sag but proper healthy milf tits..HAHAAAA

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
when i play these games..i try to see into how a future with each choice would end up for the MC and that influences my choices based on my own personal preferences..thus...here goes some Rob's effed up logic crap :D Chloe:marriage kids pta meetings helping with community service and events on the weekends..family BBQ's not much partying once settled down(i like this) Anna:laid back lifestyle..relaxed she'll be loyal till death but lacks motivation beyond just being with you always..Rose:she's just not that into you..buh bye :D..Abigail:upper class lifestyle where you would have to learn to be submissive to her wants..she would be constantly trying to meld you into the man she expects at dinner parties..art gallery events etc..she wants a silent trophy to show she is better than everyone else(not my thing..buh bye) Eve: open relationship alot of partying...she's oh so bi so you'll be having alot of fun..but at the expense of a stable life methinks(hit or miss but pass)Lisa:not much known..but she looks to be a Chloe/Anna mix..so might be the perfect woman...if only she looked like Anna :p Teacher: a toy to be enjoyed at your leisure :p Bubblegum Popping girl:thats who i truly want the most..she effing hot as hell!!! HAHAAAA!!!!

Ariann

Feb 17, 2018
when i play these games..i try to see into how a future with each choice would end up for the MC and that influences my choices based on my own personal preferences..thus...here goes some Rob's effed up logic crap :D Chloe:marriage kids pta meetings helping with community service and events on the weekends..family BBQ's not much partying once settled down(i like this) Anna:laid back lifestyle..relaxed she'll be loyal till death but lacks motivation beyond just being with you always..Rose:she's just not that into you..buh bye :D..Abigail:upper class lifestyle where you would have to learn to be submissive to her wants..she would be constantly trying to meld you into the man she expects at dinner parties..art gallery events etc..she wants a silent trophy to show she is better than everyone else(not my thing..buh bye) Eve: open relationship alot of partying...she's oh so bi so you'll be having alot of fun..but at the expense of a stable life methinks(hit or miss but pass)Lisa:not much known..but she looks to be a Chloe/Anna mix..so might be the perfect woman...if only she looked like Anna :p Teacher: a toy to be enjoyed at your leisure :p Bubblegum Popping girl:thats who i truly want the most..she effing hot as hell!!! HAHAAAA!!!!
you almost finish the novel.....love it!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
after second playthrough of newest update..i need to change some things as i went a different path and..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Abigail just became my number one supplanting Anna..so..there ya go :p

BK186

May 18, 2017
Thanks for update, but why use paid download links, they are slow download speed.. They have free ones, WORKUPLOAD, ZIPYSHARE ...

Reactions: CableX

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for update, but why use paid download links, they are slow download speed.. They have free ones, WORKUPLOAD, ZIPYSHARE ...
None of the downloads links are paid. And those you mention don't allow large files.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I was wondering how Chloe cheated or got consesual raped with all the ntrposting, turns out it's just Rose wanting some fuck. :idontcare:
Seriously. You guys need to know that Chloe is your main bitch according to the story. She has to be fucked by some other guy for it to be NTR. If you fuck Rose while in a relationship with Chloe, that's not really NTR. You're just a cheating ass hole, not getting cucked.

If Rose fucks some other guy not you, that's not NTR. She's not your bitch. You're just porking her for fun because you're a slut.

If Chloe fucks some guy, it is NTR. Which, until that happens, the NTR tag shouldn't be on this game.

D

Deleted member 207364

Seriously. You guys need to know that Chloe is your main bitch according to the story. She has to be fucked by some other guy for it to be NTR. If you fuck Rose while in a relationship with Chloe, that's not really NTR. You're just a cheating ass hole, not getting cucked.

If Rose fucks some other guy not you, that's not NTR. She's not your bitch. You're just porking her for fun because you're a slut.

If Chloe fucks some guy, it is NTR. Which, until that happens, the NTR tag shouldn't be on this game.
7ac.jpg

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Damn, I'm cool with NTR and all but I was literally willing to share anyone except Rose. Hope the dev makes this an optional path in the future where Rose just sticks with us.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Damn, I'm cool with NTR and all but I was literally willing to share anyone except Rose. Hope the dev makes this an optional path in the future where Rose just sticks with us.
not if he has any say about it. "Every character has a personality of their own, some times they won't do what you want"
so pretty much everyone is going be fucking everyone. in all honest i bet next update the new chick who i personally like 2nd. i bet she going get banged by the hotel manager because she needs a job to support her self. probably be an option to save her.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes